Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This administrative assistant training is designed to provide those who are new to the field of office administration with the most in-demand skills to fast track their career. You will explore administrative assistant duties and responsibilities, personal development exercises, general office management and much more.
In this introductory course, you will receive practical training in all areas of administrative support, covering key topics such as time management, organisation, communication and self-empowerment. Our experienced instructor will guide you through essential office support procedures including organising your binder, greeting clients and answering the phone.
By the end of the course, you will have an in-depth understanding of the nature of office management and will be equipped with core transferable skills that will help you to propel your career forward in any office-based role.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Provide quality administrative support in any office environment
- Organise their time and prioritise their tasks more efficiently
- Demonstrate an understanding of the role of an administrative assistant
- Understand the basic principles of office management
- Communicate with clients and colleagues professionally, both on the phone and in-person
- Maintain records and files, organise meetings, schedule appointments and more
Key Features of Administrative Assistant Certificate Training:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
Free Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness Course
- Demonstrate knowledge of how COVID-19 emerged
- Understand how COVID-19 spreads and how to prevent it from spreading
- Identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and which groups of individuals are most at risk
- Comply with government health guidelines and maintain excellent hygiene
Module 1: Getting Started
In module one, we will explore the desired skills required to provide quality administrative support and the general duties of an administrative assistant.
Module 2: Getting Organized, Part One
In module two, we will learn how to organise meetings, our workspace, binder, everyday tasks, and much more.
Module 3: Getting Organized, Part Two
In module three, we will take a look at office organisation in more detail, including tips and strategies for increasing productivity in everyday work tasks.
Module 4: Managing Time
In module four, you will learn key time management strategies, developing the fundamental skills to stay on top of your workload and plan your working day efficiently.
Module 5: Getting It All Done On Time
In module five, we will look at ways to increase effectiveness, efficiency and productivity in an office-based environment.
Module 6: Special Tasks
In module six, we will explore a number of case studies on how to perform some special administrative tasks.
Module 7: Verbal Communication Skills
In module seven, we will explore the skills needed for excellent verbal communication in an office setting, including tone of voice and telephone manner.
Module 8: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
In module eight, we will master the art of non-verbal communication, from body language to business etiquette when greeting clients.
Module 9: Empowering Yourself
In module nine, we will familiarise with self-empowerment and confidence-boosting strategies for the workplace, learning how to boost the personal growth of ourselves and fellow colleagues.
Module 10: The Team of Two
In module ten, we will learn how to work in teams of two, whether that involves working closely with your manager or another colleague.
Module 11: Taking Care of Yourself
In module eleven, we will look at the different ways to take care of yourself at work, from creating an organised workspace to staying motivated to achieve your professional goals.
Module 12: Wrapping Up
In the final module, we will reflect on the lessons learned throughout this training program.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This introductory administrative assistant qualification is ideal for anyone who is looking to gain the most in-demand office skills to boost their professional development. Related professions in this field include:
- Office Administrator
- Personal Assistant
- Anyone in an office-based role
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.