Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Uplift your career as an Administration Assistant by enrolling into our Administration course.
After completing a course in administration, individuals may be fully equipped to join the workforce as a secretary or administrative assistant, or advance within their current place of employment.
There are also the options of working as a receptionist in legal, medical, or other business offices, customer care, a human resources manager, or even as an appointment specialist in a medical office.
The skills gained from this administration course are valuable in a variety of fields, which leaves the door to an individual’s career path wide open. Administration may provide new skills and avenues to pursue.
Administration course is designed to enable individuals to develop their personal and professional lives. Taking an Administration course often provides an individual with new skills and even a professional advancement.
What is a course in administration?
A course in administration develops an individual’s knowledge and experience of the inner workings of a business to help it run smoothly in the day-to-day operations.
Individuals who participate in a course in administration can gain valuable life skills to use in the workplace as well as their personal lives.
Administration courses are an excellent way to gain new skills and knowledge to advance your career. The administration course includes examining topics such as Business Etiquette, Communication Skills, Organizational behavior, and Employee Relations.
Enroll in the administration course to learn more about your opportunities.
Learn new skills and develop your professional knowledge with the Administration and learn from home at a pace that suits you. The Administration has been expertly designed for you to complete through distance e-learning and achieve a professional qualification all without leaving your own home!
Once you enrol in the Administration, you will have full course access for one year, meaning you are free to complete the Administration at a pace that suits you. Enrol on the Administration now and start studying using any internet-enabled device including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
With 24/7 student support offered to you on the Administration, you can be sure of quick and comprehensive assistance whenever you need it.
Enrol now in the Administration and get access to top-quality training modules which will cover the essential topics you need to excel in your chosen field and help push you towards your dream job!
Why Choose Administration?
- Opportunity to boost your CV/Resume with IAOaccredited qualification
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (Postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Certificates available in both PDF and hard copy format
- Interactive, high-quality course content with 24/7 online access
- Full tutor support and learning assistance included.
Here are the topics you will cover on the Administration Course:
- Module 01 - Administration: Skills of an Effective Administrator
- Module 02 - Administration: Business Writing Skills
- Module 03 - Administration : Communication Skills
- Module 04 - Administration : Business Etiquette
- Module 05 - Administration : Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Module 06 - Administration : Diary Management and Note taking
- Module 07 - Administration : Time Management
- Module 08 - Administration : Record Keeping and Filing Systems
- Module 09 - Administration :Organisational Skills
- Module 10 - Administration : Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Module 11 - Administration : Introduction to Human Resource
- Module 12 - Administration : Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- Module 13 - Administration : Employee Training and Development Process
- Module 14 - Administration : Performance Appraisal Management
- Module 15 - Administration : Employee Relations
- Module 16 - Administration : Motivation and Counselling
- Module 17 - Administration : Ensuring Health and safety at the Workplace
- Module 18 - Administration : Employee Termination
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
Upon successful completion of the Administration course, you will receive proper certification that is accredited by IAO and universally accepted. You can order your certificate at a cost of £10 for PDF and £29 for hardcopy certificate or both for £34
Who is this course for?
The Administration has been professionally-designed for motivated learners who are looking to add a new skill to their CV and stand head and shoulders above the competition. Learn the latest industry-specific information with the Administration.
Enrol on the Administration and learn a new professional skill from anywhere, at any time!
Enrol on the Administration with no formal entry requirements! If you have a passion for knowledge and want to learn something new, register on the Administration without any delay.
We only ask that all students have a passion for learning and literacy, and be over the age of 16.
Complete the Administration online from your computer, tablet, or smartphone, and learn in a way that suits you.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.