Study the Course
Do you have a passion for administration?
Have you been considering a career in admin but haven't found the time or a course you can afford?
If so, we have something for you.
There will always be positions available in business administration for the right candidate. You can ensure that that candidate is you by investing in this Administration Diploma to put you ahead of the competition.
What Will I Learn?
Working through 21 modules online at a time to suit you, you’ll develop your administration skills in everything from scheduling a diary and planning effective meetings to booking business travel and invoicing. You’ll also learn the basics of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, to ensure you have a well-rounded set of computer skills.
What Qualifications Do I Need?
There are no entry requirements to this course, making it ideal for those looking for their first job in administration, as well as those wanting to move up the ladder at work. On completion you can download and print a certificate to prove your valuable skillset to employers.Key Learning Points
Work through 21 information-packed modules to boost your administration skills and achieve your diploma.
- Start with an introduction to the course, looking at the role and responsibilities of a personal assistant/secretary.
- Learn how to effectively manage a diary, including scheduling appointments and how to plan ahead.
- Look at how to develop a user-friendly diary system.
- Learn how to write a good business letter and common mistakes to avoid.
- Understand how to write persuasively while remaining courteous.
- Practise writing and sending faxes, memorandums and emails.
- Improve your professional telephone skills and learn what common mistakes to avoid.
- Discover what to look for when booking a hotel for business travel, plus what to avoid.
- Learn how to plan and execute a successful business trip.
- How to set up a good filing system, including categorising and managing your system, and what to avoid.
- Develop your time management skills and learn how to identify the importance of each task.
- Move on to the topic of invoicing/petty cash.
- Consider the importance of customer care and how it relates to your role.
- Learn how to handle customer complaints, what to avoid and the importance of a good complaints procedure.
- Look at how to plan your work into a schedule, why it’s important and what to avoid.
- Gain an understanding of how to present written documents, including the basics of preparation, presentation and proofreading.
- Improve your confidence at work through the confidence-building module.
- Learn the signs of a lack of self-confidence.
- Develop typing and transcribing skills to a proficient level (or further, depending on your existing level of skill).
- Understand the importance of meetings and how to organise effective ones.
- Boost your workplace relevant Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills, including troubleshooting tips.
- Practise your customer communication and reception skills.
- 12 months access to the course means you can refresh your skills whenever you feel you need to.
- The certificate is recognised by industry leaders.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Start learning as soon as payment is received.
- Give yourself a head start in the competitive world of business administration.
- Prove your skillset to potential or current employers, and gain an advantage when beginning or developing your career as an administrative assistant.
Show employers that you mean business – add this Administration Diploma to your CV.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.