UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Administration: Admin Support Training - CPD Accredited (Level 5)
Admin Support Training (Level 5) is designed by a specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working with established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of Administrative Support.
Admin Support Training (Level 5) will help you to learn from scratch and take you to a higher level of professionalism. As you may know, organizational skills are an important part of building trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various Administration, Management and organisational skills, then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums and will guide you in every possible way to get the most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interesting, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
Administration: Admin Support Training -Course Benefits of Admin Support Training Level 5
The following is included for online study with the UK Professional Development Academy.
- Administration - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Administration - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Administration - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Administration - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Administration - Assessment resources are accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Administration - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Administration: Admin Support Training
Administration: Admin Support Training - CPD Accredited (Level 5)
Level 5 Admin Support Training is CPD Training. To achieve a Level 5 Admin Support Training learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 CPD Credits / Points to get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Administration: Admin Support Training - Modules Outline
Administration - Module 1: Administrative Support
- Administration - Getting Organized
- Administration - Manage their time more effectively
- Administration - Prioritize their time, so they can get it all done.
- Administration - Complete Special Tasks
- Administration - Verbal Communication Skills
- Administration - Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Administration - Empowering Yourself
- Administration - Deal better with their managers
- Administration - Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
Administration - Module 2: Administrative Office Procedures
- Administration - Organize a binder
- Administration - Develop procedures
- Administration - Prepare checklists
- Administration - Understand succession planning
- Administration - Collect the correct tools
Administration - Module 3: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Administration - Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Administration - Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Administration - Improve time management skills
- Administration - Manage meetings effectively
- Administration - Act as a gatekeeper
- Administration - Use the tools of the trade effectively
Administration - Module 4: Communication Strategies
- Administration - Understand what communication is
- Administration - Identify ways that communication can happen
- Administration - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Administration - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Administration - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Administration - Listen actively and effectively
- Administration - Ask good questions
- Administration - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Administration - Adeptly converse and network with others
Administration - Module 5: Customer Support
- Administration - Define customer support
- Administration - Know the different venues for customer support
- Administration - Recognize the challenges of customer support
- Administration - Learn different applications
- Administration - Know proper forms of documentation
- Administration - Learning to be proactive in customer support
Administration - Module 6: Business Writing Skills
- Administration - Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Administration - Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Administration - Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Administration - Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Administration - Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Administration - Gain an overview of Requests for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Administration - Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Administration - Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Administration - Module 7: Meeting Management
- Administration - Planning and Preparing
- Administration - Identifying the Participants
- Administration - How to choose the time and place
- Administration - How to create the agenda
- Administration - How to set up the meeting space
- Administration - How to incorporate your electronic options
- Administration - Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Administration - Use an agenda
- Administration - Chairing a Meeting
- Administration - How to deal with disruptions
- Administration - How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- Administration - How to take minutes
- Administration - How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities and prizes
Administration - Module 8: Organisational Skills
- Administration - Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Administration - Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Administration - Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Administration - Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Administration - Learn to resist procrastination
- Administration - Make plans to stay organized in the future
Administration - Module 9: Achieve and Record Management
- Administration - Define records and archives
- Administration - Analyze records in context
- Administration - Classify records
- Administration - Understand different systems
- Administration - Maintain and convert records
Administration - Module 10: Time Management
- Administration - Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Administration - Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Administration - Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Administration - Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Administration - Delegate more efficiently
- Administration - Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Administration - Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Administration - Course / Training Format
After successful enrollment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the course material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
Administration - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test a third time at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Administration - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrollment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
CPD Accredited Diploma:
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Diploma either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) = £42
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges, local £9 & International 14
Administration: Admin Support training
Who is this course for?
Admin Support training
Without any prior knowledge of Admin Support, Training, the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Admin Support Training can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enroll anytime on this course.
Admin Support training
There are no precise requirements for the Admin Support Training Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Admin Support Training is required.
Students seeking to enrol in this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be aged 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.