Add to basket or enquire
Our Admin Support Assistant is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Admin Support Assistant is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Discover the office skills you need to succeed as an Administration Support Assistant with the expertly-created Admin Support Assistant Diploma from One Education. Ensure success in your future career path by enrolling on this Admin Support Assistant Diploma today!
A highly-skill Administration Support Assistant provides the vital support that keeps a workplace running smoothly. The Admin Support Assistant Diploma teaches you vital administration skills you need to work in a busy office environment and ensure everything is managed professionally and efficiently. Build your office skills and get the administration qualification you need to work in any workplace!
The Admin Support Assistant Diploma covers everything you need to prepare you for a career as an Administration Support Assistant. From handling busy phone systems in a professional manner to knowing how to represent your boss and your company, this Admin Support Assistant Diploma is the complete package. Enhance your office skills such as dealing with mail, booking travel arrangements, and organising meetings. Enhance your employability with the Admin Support Assistant Diploma and acquire the sort of office skills that potential employers look for. Train for the administration job you want and secure your future success!
What Will You Learn From This Admin Support Assistant Diploma:
- Gain insight into the specific responsibilities required of an Administration Support Assistant
- Learn how to work with a busy phone system and handle a high number of calls with ease and professionalism
- Understand the importance of business etiquette and how to communicate effectively with others
- Enhance your administration office skills by learning how to deal with internal and external mail, as well as booking training arrangements for other members of staff
- Learn about diary management and note taking
- Enhance your own time management skills to ensure you meet every deadline
- Build your organisational skills to ensure you can provide the best level of admin support possible
- Learn how to deal with invoicing and petty cash
Why People Enrol this Admin Support Assistant Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Admin Support Assistant
- Learning materials of our Admin Support Assistant contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Admin Support Assistant course content for a full year
- Complete the Admin Support Assistant at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Admin Support Assistant
Course Curriculum Of The Admin Support Assistant
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Admin Support Assistant —
Module 1: Introduction to Admin Support Assistant
- Role and Responsibilities of an Assistant / Secretary
- Job Functions and Required Skills
- Planning Work Details
Module 2: Business Telephone Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Skills
- Telephone Courtesy Tips
Module 3: Representing Your Boss and Company
- Reflecting Brand Values
Module 4:Business Etiquette
- Introduction to Business Etiquette
- Importance of Business Etiquette
- Types of Business Etiquette
Module 5: Mail Services and Shipping
- The Office Mail
- Mailing and Shipping Details
- Royal Mail Services
Module 6: Travel Arrangements
- Business Travel
- Hotel Reservations
- Transportation Reservations
Module 7: Organising Meeting and Conferences
- Meeting Arrangements
- Types of Meeting
- Scheduling Meetings
- Meeting Minutes
Module 8: Diary Management and Note taking
- Introduction to Diary Management
- Different Types of Diary Management
- How to Work on the Diary
- Importance of Updated Diary System
Module 9: Time Management
- Introduction to Time Management
- Aspects of Time Management
- Prioritising the Workload
- Overcoming Procrastination
Module 10: Record Keeping and Filing Systems
- Keeping Accurate Records
- Filing Systems
- How to Alphabetise for Filing and Indexing
- Handling Confidential Documents
Module 11: Business Writing Skills
- Structures of Business Documents
- Structures of Other Official Documents
- Editing and Proofreading
Module 12:Organisational Skills
- Organising Daily Work
- Organising Workplace
- Organising Resources
Module 13: Communication Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
Module 14: Customer Service
- Introduction To Customer Service
- The Power of Positive Thinking in Customer Service
- Types of Difficult Customers and How to Help them
Module 15: Effective Planning and Scheduling
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Estimation Process and Resources Alignment
- Project Planning
Module 16: Invoicing/Petty Cash
- Financial Record Keeping
- Petty Cash
How is the Admin Support Assistant Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Admin Support Assistant Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Admin Support Assistant Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Admin Support Assistant Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Admin Support Assistant Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Admin Support Assistant Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Admin Support Assistant Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Admin Support Assistant Diploma. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.