Add to basket or enquire
✤ Trick or Treat yourself ✤
Exclusive Halloween savings! on selected online accredited courses
Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Training - Level 2
---LIMITED TIME OFFER---LIMITED TIME OFFER---LIMITED TIME OFFER---
Hurry! Don’t Delay
**Complimentary Course Bundle - 10 Courses Absolutely FREE**
Course 01: Microsoft Word 2016 Intermediate
Course 02: Diploma in Microsoft Excel 2016 (Beginner to Advanced)
Course 03: Diploma in Office Administration
Course 04: Secretarial & PA Training
Course 05: Office Admin, Secretarial & PA Training
Course 06: Office Administration Training
Course 07: Microsoft Word 2010 Advanced
Course 08: Microsoft Powerpoint 2016 Beginner Training
Course 09: Advanced Microsoft Office 2016 Training
Course 10: Office Administration & Reception Training
Are you interested in pursuing your career as a Highly Paid Office Administrator, Secretary or Personal Assistant? Then this training qualification could be the ideal one for you!
If you are interested in gaining a position as a highly paid Office Administrator, Secretary, or Personal Assistant, then this qualification from Global Edulink is the perfect opportunity. The Admin, Secretarial & PA course focuses on building practical knowledge, so that upon successful completion you are fully prepared for work. Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience, this Admin, Secretarial & PA course covers everything in a concise manner.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The Admin, Secretarial & PA course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. The Admin, Secretarial & PA course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Please Note: The Admin, Secretarial & PA Course is Based on USA Standards
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 75 CPD hours at the completion of your Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Training course.
- FREE E-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Get Started Today!
- Accredited by CPD & iAP
- Unlimited Access for 365 Days
- FREE PDF Certificate Included
➤(Module 01) : Business Reports And Letter Writing - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Business Writing Skills
- Introduction To Business Report Writing
- Exploring Reports
- How To Prepare For Writing
- Exercise Files: Business Report Writing
➤(Module 02) : E-Mails Writing Tips - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Introduction To Effective Email Writing
- Writing Email Messages
- Email Manners
➤(Module 03) : Typing Speed Development - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Effective Typing
➤(Module 04) : Tips For Speed Reading - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Tips For Speed Reading
➤(Module 05) : Microsoft Word - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Introduction To Microsoft Word
- First Step To MS Word
- Text Editing & Formatting
- Formatting Paragraph And Pages
- Creating Styles, Themes, Number And Bullets
- Columns & Tables
- Macros And Proofing
- Sharing And Reviewing Documents
- Modify Word Document
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Word 2016
➤(Module 06) : Microsoft Excel - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Getting Started With Microsoft Excel
- Data Entering
- Creating Formulas And Functions
- Worksheet Views, Multiple Worksheets And Workbooks
- If, Vlookup, And Power Functions, Security & Sharing
- Data Management, Data Analysis Tools
- Pivottables & Macros
- Exercise Files: Microsoft Excel 2016
➤(Module 07) : Microsoft PowerPoint - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Getting Started With Microsoft PowerPoint
- Working With Presentations & Slides
- Adding Pictures & Contents To Slides
- Adding Shapes, Diagrams, Charts, Video, Audio, And Animation To Slides
- Preparing & Delivering Speech
- Reusing And Sharing Presentations
- Exercise Files: Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
➤(Module 08) : Microsoft Outlook - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Getting Started With Outlook
- Adding And Connecting Accounts, Reading & Organizing Mails
- Creating And Sending Mail, Creating And Working With People
- Working With Delegates & Calendars
- Creating Tasks And Notes, Working With Outlook Data
➤(Module 09) : Microsoft Access - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Introduction To MS Access
- Creating Tables & Setting Up Properties
- Creating Forms & Reports
- Working With Macros, Integrating Access With Office Suite
- Database Management
- Exercise Files- Microsoft Access 2016
➤(Module 10) : Diary Management - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Diary Management
- Diary And Time Management With Outlook
➤(Module 11) : Handling Confidential Documents - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Handling Confidential Documents
➤(Module 12) : Successful Meeting Minutes - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Taking Minutes
➤(Module 13) : Note Taking - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Note Taking
➤(Module 16) : Document Proofreading - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Document Proofreading
➤(Module 17) : Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Appointment Booking And Arrange An Interview
➤(Module 18) : Delivering Postal Mail - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Delivering Postal Mail
➤(Module 19) : Dictating - Admin, Secretarial & PA
➤(Module 20) : Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Customer Service Basics Over The Phone
- Get The Facts- Ask The Right Questions
- Discuss Solutions- Learning To Listen
- Dealing With Difficult Customers
- Developing Inbound & Outbound Telephone Skills
- Hot Telephone Tips
➤(Module 21) : Organising A Meeting - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Organising A Meeting
- Exercise Files: Organising Meeting
➤(Module 22) : Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Data Management & Record Keeping
➤(Module 23) : Event Planning - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Event Planning Essentials
➤(Module 24) : Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Arranging Business Travel And Accommodation
➤(Module 25) : Bookkeeping - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Introduction To Accounting
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
➤(Module 26) : QuickBooks For Payroll Management - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Introduction To QuickBooks
- Setting Up The Employee Payroll
- Running The Payroll
- Exercise Files: QuickBooks For Payroll Management
➤(Module 27) : Invoicing/Petty Cash - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Invoicing And Petty Cash
➤(Module 28) : Supervising And Monitoring The Office Works - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Supervising And Monitoring The Office Works
➤(Module 29) : Time Management - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Introduction To Time Management
- Fundamentals Of Productivity
- How To Use Your Calendar Effectively
- Setting Up Priorities And Schedule
- Timer Budgeting
- Exercise Files: Time Management
➤(Module 30) : Motivating Employees - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Motivating Employees
➤(Module 31) : Creating An Effective CV And Cover Letter - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Business Resumes & Job Applications
- How To Gather Information For Your CV
- Write Your CV
- CV Writing Tips And Layouts
- Different CV Formats
- Saving A CV To Different Formats And Online CV Banks
- Finishing Your CV
- Exercise Files: Creating An Effective CV
➤(Module 32) : Job Functions And Description Of Office Admin & Manager - Admin, Secretarial & PA
- Job Functions And Description Of Office Administrator And Manager
Method of Assessment:
Upon conclusion of the Admin, Secretarial & PA course, you will take an online multiple-choice assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the Admin, Secretarial & PA course. The test is marked automatically and you will receive your results instantly, so there won’t be an anxious wait to find out if you have passed!
Having completed the Admin, Secretarial & PA course, you will be awarded the Office Admin, Secretarial and PA Training by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of the Admin, Secretarial & PA course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying the Admin, Secretarial & PA course.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
The Admin, Secretarial & PA course is ideal for those who prefer to go at their own pace, seeking trainer support when required. It is suitable for all levels from beginners to those who are already employed as an Office Administrator, Secretary or Personal Assistant, but who want to earn a formal qualification to help them to develop their career. The Admin, Secretarial & PA course will help you to gain knowledge and to widen your skill base in each of these three job roles.
There are no academic entry requirements for the Admin, Secretarial & PA course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds. As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
- Office Administrator - £17,158 per year.
- Secretary - £19,460 per year.
- Executive Secretary or Administrative Assistant - £22,191 per year.
- Administrative Secretary - £18,794 per year
- Personal Assistant - £25,003 per year.
- Office Manager - £24,073 per year
- Administrative Officer - £19,041 per year
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are you allowed to retake the exam in case you don’t pass? And if so, will there be an additional charge?Answer:
Yes, Kindly note that you can retake the exam and there will be an additional charge applied for the second sitting.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the exam online too?Answer:
Yes, Kindly note that upon conclusion of the course, you will take an online multiple-choice assessment, which will determine whether you have passed the course. The test is marked automatically and you will receive your results instantly, so there won’t be an anxious wait to find out if you have passed!This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do I need office etc installed to complete this course?Answer:
Yes, Kindly note that MS Office software is required to do this course.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.