Add to basket or enquire
Unique discount on 29th February where you can only experience in every 4 years time
This Admin, secretarial & PA Training will help you obtain the basic office skills necessary to perform professionally and efficiently the daily tasks required of a secretary or Personal Assistant. As you progress through each lesson you will learn how to become a skilled office admin, Secretary or PA in today’s technology-based offices.
Our Executive Secretarial, Admin and PA Training offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll become an expert in customer service.
- In this course, you’ll learn receptionist and telephone skills.
- This course, will teach you how to produce standard documents.
- Logging in to this course, you’ll learn master key Microsoft Office programs.
- This course will teach you about reports, letters and CV writing.
- Having this course, you will become masters of data management and record keeping.
- On completion of this course, you will gain the knowledge in appointment booking and interview arranging.
- At the end of this course, you’ll gain best management skills and you can be the motivator of your employees.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
1. Job Functions And Description Of A Secretary/ And Pa
2. Diary Management
3. Business Reports And Letter Writing
4. E-mails Writing Tips
5. Handling Confidential Documents
6. Successful Meeting Minutes
7. Note Taking
8. Data Management, Record Keeping And Filing
9. Appointment Booking And Arranging Interviews
10. Delivering Postal Mail
12. Customer Service And Telephone Handling Skills
13. Organising A Meeting
15. Invoicing/petty Cash
16. Document Proofreading
17. Quickbooks For Payroll Management
18. Tips For Speed Reading
19. Creating An Effective Cv And Cover Letter
20. Time Management
21. Motivating Employees
22. Typing Speed Development
23. Microsoft Word
24. Microsoft Excel
25. Microsoft Powerpoint
26. Microsoft Outlook
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a Executive Secretarial, Admin and PA Training Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Personal assistant & Receptionist
- Assistant for company director
- New or Temporary staff
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Secretary or Executive
- Web content writers & Bloggers
- Technical, business & Report writers
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Office Admin, Office Manager, Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
rhoda taasaghr asked:
please i want to appy what is the procedure
Kindly purchase the course from Reed and you will receive the online access within 48 hours.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Vivian Etuk asked:
What is CPD?
Dear Vivian, Thank you for the query. CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge, and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Should I install Microsoft office before I buy the course ? As it’s quite expensive
Dear Tessa Thank you very much for your query. You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and Microsoft Office software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.