Personal Assistants are the vital cog in the machine of a company, and this course will show how to be the best PA there is! Take this course and immediately improve the relationship you have with your executive through better communication techniques, time management skills – prioritising and juggling of tasks.
- 21 lectures, containing 1.5 hour of video content, plus 6 supporting PDF’s to enhance your learning experience
- Fully engage your work, perceptions, people-and-process management into a core of effective abilities and thought management.
- Manage your leader’s work and life to impact the organisation.
- How to easily handle the huge responsibility of follow up and follow through.
In this course you will learn techniques that will improve your time management skills, through effective use of prioritising and organising tasks. You will learn how to better communicate with your executive and gain the best advice on travel and itinerary planning for your executive.Instructor Bio
Joan Burge is known as a pioneer of administrative and executive assistant training for good reason. In 1990 she created a unique business niche by founding a movement to help administrators see themselves as professionals so they could excel in business. This kind of experience stands Joan in great stead for passing on her expertise which will turn you into the best possible Personal Assistant.
Introduction to the Course
- Instructor Intro
How You Perceive Your Role
- Handout - How You Perceive Your Role
- Perceptions of the Role
- Star Assistant Secrets
- Become Brilliant at the Basics
Time Management and Getting Control of Your Day
- Handbook - Time Management and Getting Control of Your Day
- Time Robbers
- Reducing Information Overload
- Adapting to Change
- Handbook - Juggling Tasks
- Juggling and Organising Tasks
- Handbook - Prioritising
- Deadlines and the ABC Prioritising Method
Travel Planning and Itinerary Planning
- Handbook - Travel Planning and Itinerary Preparation
- Flight Planning
- Further Tips
- Hotel Information
- Snapshot Travel Brochure Template
Communicating With Your Executive
- Handbook - Communicating With Your Executive
- Daily Huddles and Communication methods
- Course Quiz
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Anyone aspiring to become a Personal Assistant
- Anyone currently working as a Personal Assistant and wants to become the best PA they can possibly be
- Executives that want to improve their understanding of their Personal Assistants role.
This course has no prerequisites
Become a Personal Assistant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi Are there any form of exams to be taken at the end of this course?
Hi Esther This online course is assessed via a quiz assessment,This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I want to register may I have the details for the account
Hi Michelle, Great to hear that you are interested in our Admin, Secretarial & PA: Personal Assistant Training. Please register for the course through Reed & then we will send your log in details this evening. I hope this helps, TravisThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I m interested in this course Admin, Secretarial & PA: Personal Assistant Training can u plz tell me is it exam based or what?
Hi Maheen, Thanks for getting in touch and for your interest in OfCourse! All of our courses are delivered online via video lectures, handouts and interactive assessments and can be viewed on any device. You would also have unlimited lifetime access to the content, so you can go at your own pace and refer back to the course when needed. You can also ask questions and start discussions in the forum, with both the teacher and fellow students. Hope this helps! Team OfCourseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.