Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Quiz Based Endorsed Diploma 120 Endorsed Credits - Level 5 Diploma in Admin, Secretarial & PA - Endorsed Level 5 Diploma from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
Quiz Based Diploma- Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma is one of the best selling Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma offered by Inspire London College to provide Knowledge about Admin, Secretarial & Personal Assistant to those who are looking to work in Admin, Secretarial & PA Sector.
ILC is one of the Leading Online Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma provider in the United Kingdom and Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma includes 12 important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Admin, secretarial & PA: Admin, secretarial & PA Diploma is a provider learner with key information about the application and skills that are demanded in business industries.
Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma provide lessons, modules and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma make learners able to communicate professionally, manage time skills, PA duties, organizational skills, Call Center and meeting management skills to succeed in their professional life.
Admin, Secretarial & PA Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with ILC.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online via email.
Distance Learning with ILC:
Inspire London College’s team of friendly advisors, and an online tutor will be there for your assistance. After enrolling in this course, you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) / Moodle within 24 hours, and all the study materials and assessments will be available via VLE/Moodle.
The Online Tutor will be available throughout your distance learning course to give you help with specific issues, and help you through difficult topics via email within 24 hours. The Tutor will also provide you with feedback on your assignments via Moodle/VLE.
Course outline of Level 5 Diploma in Admin, Secretarial & PA
Level 5 Diploma in Admin, Secretarial & PA is 120 credits Endorsed Course. To achieve a Diploma in Admin, Secretarial & PA learner must have to achieve a minimum of 12 modules with 120 Credits.
Upon Completion Learner will get Endorsed Level 5 Diploma in Admin, Secretarial & PA from awarding organisation Training Qualifications UK (TQUK).
Modules Outline of Diploma in Admin, Secretarial & PA
Module 1: Executive and Personal Assistant
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 2: Business Writing Skills
- Gain better awareness of common spelling and grammar issues in business writing.
- Review basic concepts in sentence and paragraph construction.
- Know the basic structure of agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques to use when deciding the most appropriate format to use for agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Know tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business letters, business proposals, and business reports.
- Gain an overview of Request for Proposals, Projections, Executive Summaries, and Business Cases.
- Define proofreading and understand techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve business writing skills.
Module 3: Communication Strategies
- Understand what communication is
- Identify ways that communication can happen
- Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Adeptly converse and network with others
Module 4: Customer Support
- Define customer support
- Know the different venues for customer support
- Recognize the challenges of customer support
- Learn different applications
- Know proper forms of documentation
- Learning to be proactive in customer support
Module 5: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Identifying the Participants
- How to choose the time and place
- How to create the agenda
- How to set up the meeting space
- How to incorporate your electronic options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Use an agenda
- Chairing a Meeting
- How to deal with disruptions
- How to professionally deal with personality conflicts
- How to take minutes
- How to make the most of your meeting using games, activities, and prizes
Module 6: Organisational Skills
- Examine current habits and routines that are not organized
- Learn to prioritize your time schedule and daily tasks
- Determine ways of storing information and supplies
- Learn to organize personal and workspace
- Learn to resist procrastination
- Make plans to stay organized in the future
Module 7: Presentation Skills
- Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- Select presentation delivery methods
- Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Knockdown nervousness
- Develop and use flip charts with color
- Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- Utilize whiteboarding for reinforcement
- Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
Module 8: Time Management
- Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner
- Overcome procrastination quickly and easily
- Handle crises effectively and quickly
- Organize your workspace and workflow to make better use of time
- Delegate more efficiently
- Use rituals to make your life run smoother
- Plan meetings more appropriately and effectively
Module 9: Telephone Etiquettes
- Recognize the different aspects of telephone language
- Properly handle inbound/outbound calls
- Know how to handle angry or rude callers
- Learn to receive and send phone messages
- Know different methods of employee training
Module 10: 10 Soft Skills
- Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- Apply soft skills to specific situations
Module 11: Appreciative inquiry
- Know the meaning of appreciative inquiry
- Think in positive terms and avoid thinking negatively
- Encourage others to think positively
- Recognize positive attributes in people
- Create positive imagery
- Manage and guide employees in a positive environment
Module 12: Call Center
- Define and understand call centre strategies.
- Identify different types of buying motivations.
- Create SMART Goals.
- Familiarize myself with strategies that sharpen effective communication.
- Use proper phone etiquette.
- Set benchmarks.
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, a learner will get access to ILC Moodle/VLE, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Moodle/VLE can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Final Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Learning Material.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt the Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 80%. You can retake the test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete our courses is between 1 week – 4 weeks. Our courses are online and self-paced. The duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Course via Moodle/ VLE for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Certificate - Level 5 Diploma in Admin, secretarial & PA
Upon successfully passing the Final Test Learner needs to pay for Certificate of Completion from ILC (either in PDF format or Hardcopy) or Endorsed Diploma from TQUK (Hardcopy).
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £40
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £60 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Diploma Level 5 Admin, secretarial & PA from Awarding Body TQUK (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This is the best course Admin, secretarial & PA for the learner who is passionate and ambitious to work as Admin, secretarial & PA or improve the skills can take the course.
There is no formal entry requirement for Admin, secretarial & PA Diploma. Learners pursuing to enroll for this course should meet the following conditions.
- Be age 16 years or above
- Solid knowledge of English Language
- Working Knowledge of Information Communication Technologies for studying online i.e. Internet, Microsoft Office
- A genuine desire to study and succeed
After successful completion of Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma, the Learners will be able to pursue a career as:
- Front Desk Manager
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.