Add to basket or enquire
Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma
Become a fantastic office admin, secretary or PA. Get a TQUK endorsed or CPD accredited certificate by completing this course and start your career as a fantastic office admin, secretary or PA.
Every office needs an admin, secretary or PA to run efficiently. This Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma is the complete guide that will give you every skill that you need to start a career in this profession. Enrol now and start gaining practical skills.
This Admin, Secretarial & PA is a premium online course which covers all the key aspects of becoming a great office admin, secretary or PA. You will learn everything needed to provide good customer service, including professional communication skills, time management and document preparation.
You will learn about admin support, organisational management, time management, how to organise the workplace, telephone etiquettes, business writing, effective communication and many more. Plus you will learn how to use Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Powerpoint!
Why this Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma Course from One Education is the favourite among professionals:
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Admin, Secretarial & PA duties and responsibilities
Learning outcome of the Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma (Level 6):
- Gain key information about the education and skills demanded in today's business industries to become an Admin, Secretarial, or PA.
- Learn to effectively communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods.
- Understand the importance of administrative procedures within an office environment.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of a request for proposals, projections, meeting agendas, and business cases.
- Learn to plan and prioritise every day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner.
- Enhance your organisational skills, organise personal and workspace, and determine methods of storing information.
- Discover the crucial role and responsibilities of a Personal Assistant, including day to day tasks in an office setting as an Admin, Secretarial & PA.
- Organise your workflow to make better use of time and handle any crises effectively and quickly.
- Develop your business writing skills, discover tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business proposals, business letters and business reports.
- Define proofreading and understand various techniques in developing proofreading skills to be successful PA.
- Promote self-esteem and build confidence, learn to professionally deal with personality conflicts.
- Identify barriers to communication and explore powerful ways to overcome them.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel by automating your everyday duties.
This Admin, Secretarial & PA course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 40 CPD points available without any further studies.
The Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma is an informative, accessible and user-friendly qualification covering key skills applicable across a range of business areas and industries.
Through online study materials, video lessons and practical assessments of this Admin, Secretarial & PA course, you will learn essential professional communication and time management skills, how to successfully implement effective office procedures, working as a personal assistant as well as transferable business management and writing expertise.
Course Curriculum Of The Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma
This Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma course is designed with the following modules:
Module 1: Personal Assistant
- Working with Your Manager
- Administrative Soft Skills
- Effective Time Management
- Meeting Management
- Tools of the Trade
- Being an Effective Gatekeeper
- Organizational Skills
- Confidentiality Guidelines
- Special Tasks
Module 2: Admin Support
- Getting Organised
- Managing Time
- Getting It All Done On Time
- Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- The Team of Two
- Taking Care of Yourself
Module 3: Administrative Management
- Why Your Office Needs Administrative Procedures
- Gathering the Right Tools
- Identifying Procedures to Include
- Top Five Procedures to Record
- What to Include in Your Binder
- Organising Your Binder
- What Not to Include in the Procedure Guide
- Share Office Procedure Guide
- Successfully Executing the Guide
Module 4: Organisational Skills
- Remove the Clutter
- Scheduling Your Time
- To-Do Lists
- Paper and Paperless Storage
- Organisation in Your Work Area
- Tools to Fight Procrastination
- Organising Your Inbox
- Avoid the Causes of Disorganisation
- Discipline is the Key to Stay Organised
Module 5: Telephone Etiquette
- Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Using Proper Phone Language
- Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Inbound Calls
- Outbound Calls
- Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Handling Interoffice Calls
- Methods of Training Employees
- Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
Module 6: Business Writing
- Working with Words
- Constructing Sentences
- Creating Paragraphs
- Writing Meeting Agendas
- Writing E-mails
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Proposals
- Writing Reports
- Other Types of Documents
- Proofreading and Finishing
Module 7: Time Management
- Setting SMART Goals
- Prioritizing Your Time
- Planning Wisely
- Tackling Procrastination
- Crisis Management
- Organising Your Workspace
- Delegating Made Easy
- Setting a Ritual
- Meeting Management
- Alternatives to Meetings
Module 8: Body Language and Effective Communication
- Communicating with Body Language
- Reading Body Language
- Body Language Mistakes
- Gender Differences
- Nonverbal Communication
- Facial Expressions
- Body Language in Business
- Lying and Body Language
- Improve Your Body Language
- Matching Your Words to Your Movement
Module 9: Meeting Management
- Planning and Preparing
- Setting up the Meeting Space
- Electronic Options
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities
- Chairing a Meeting
- Dealing with Disruptions
- Taking Minutes
- Making the Most of Your Meeting
Module 10: Microsoft Excel
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
Module 11: PowerPoint Basic
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write Math Equations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD
Method of Assessment Of The Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £75. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Who is this course for?
This Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma is ideal for:
- People who want to become an admin, secretary or PA
- Recent graduates
- Job seekers
- People who want to learn more about Admin, Secretarial & PA
- People who want to improve their skills and become a better admin, secretary or PA
This Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Enrol now to this fantastic Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma course and get certified!
The Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements.
All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and basic knowledge of operating a computer. And you need to be over the age of 16.
This Admin, Secretarial & PA Diploma course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Office Administration
- Office Manager
- Office Admin
- Personal Assistant
- Office Secretary
- Administrative Support
Office Admin, secretary & PA. Every office needs them. These roles are always in demand. So your job opportunities will be limitless!
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long is the course for
Hi Crystal, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 99 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there. I would like to learn new skills. I would like to get an office job but I am the begginer. Is this course for me? Thanks
Hi Jackie, Thanks for reaching out. You can rest assured on taking this course as this course covers everything right from the beginners level. Upon successful completion, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate, which will definitely put you in a good position in the employment market. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi if i want to learn this course i have to make level 2 first to start this one?
Hi Lulia, Thanks for the question. This is a Level 3 Diploma course, which includes all the Level 2 curriculum as well. You can start from this course as well. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.