Add to basket or enquire
This Admin, Secretarial and PA course is endorsed by TQUK, an established Ofqual-regulated Awarding Organisation which assures your qualification is professional and recognised. This course is also accredited by CPD and 40 CPD points available without any further studies.
This Admin, Secretarial and PA is an accessible online course which covers all the key techniques you must understand to provide good customer service, including professional communication skills, time management and document preparation.
The Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma is an informative, accessible and user-friendly qualification covering key skills applicable across a range of business areas and industries. Through online study materials, video lessons and practical assessments of this Admin, Secretarial and PA course, you will learn essential professional communication and time management skills, how to successfully implement effective office procedures, working as a personal assistant as well as transferable business management and writing expertise.
Highlights of the Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma Level 6:
- Gain key information about the education and skills demanded in today's business industries to become an Admin, Secretarial, or PA.
- Learn to effectively communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods.
- Understand the importance of administrative procedures within an office environment.
- Gain a comprehensive overview of a request for proposals, projections, meeting agendas, and business cases.
- Learn to plan and prioritise every day’s activities in a more efficient, productive manner.
- Enhance your organisational skills, organise personal and workspace, and determine methods of storing information.
- Discover the crucial role and responsibilities of a Personal Assistant, including day to day tasks in an office setting as an Admin, Secretarial and PA.
- Organise your workflow to make better use of time and handle any crises effectively and quickly.
- Develop your business writing skills, discover tips and techniques in writing agendas, email messages, business proposals, business letters and business reports.
- Define proofreading and understand various techniques in developing proofreading skills to be successful PA.
- Promote self-esteem and build confidence, learn to professionally deal with personality conflicts.
- Identify barriers to communication and explore powerful ways to overcome them.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel by automating your everyday duties.
This Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma Level 6 Course is designed with the following modules:
Module 01: Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant
Module 02: Admin Support
- Admin Support
Module 03: Administrative Management
- Administrative Management
Module 04: Organisational Skills
- Organisational Skills
Module 05: Telephone Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
Module 06: Business Writing
- Business Writing
Module 07: Time Management
- Time Management
Module 08: Body Language and Effective Communication
- Body Language and Effective Communication
Module 09: Meeting Management
- Meeting Management
- Navigate the Excel User Interface
- Use Excel Commands
- Create and Save a Basic Workbook
- Enter Cell Data
- Use Excel Help
- Create Worksheet Formulas
- Insert Functions
- Reuse Formulas and Functions
- Insert, Delete, and Adjust Cells, Columns, and Rows
- Search for and Replace Data
- Use Proofing and Research Tools
- Apply Text Formats
- Apply Number Format
- Align Cell Contents
- Apply Styles and Themes
- Apply Basic Conditional Formatting
- Create and Use Templates
- Preview and Print a Workbook
- Set Up the Page Layout
- Configure Headers and Footers
- Manage Worksheets
- Manage Workbook and Worksheet Views
- Manage Workbook Properties
Module 11: PowerPoint Basic
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write Math Equations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for TQUK endorsed and CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
In addition, to enhance the depth of your knowledge regarding the course and further assess your learning, you are advised to complete the assignment questions provided at the end of the course, which you can complete anytime you wish. After submitting the assignment, our expert tutor will assess your assignment and will give you feedback on your performance.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK
Upon successful completion of the MCQ assessment, learners can order their TQUK Endorsed Certification by paying an accreditation fee of £75. International students will be required to pay an additional £10 postal charge.
Total Endorsed Certification Time
The demonstrated time is the estimated time that is expected to be taken by a learner to pursue all the learning outcomes of the course. The Total Qualification Time is comprised of the time a learner will take to cover all the course materials along with the quizzes and assignment completion.
Total Endorsed Certification time for this course is 360 hours.
Guided Learning Hours
The guided learning hours are made up of all real-time contact time and guidance of a learner by One Education. This is a self-paced online course. You will get 12 months access to our learning portal, so it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
GLH for this Endorsed Certification is 55 hours.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma Level 6 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Admin, Secretarial and PA skills that are necessary.
Studying this Admin, Secretarial and PA Diploma course would benefit a range of careers, but would specifically boost employability in roles including:
- Office Administration
- Office Manager
- Office Admin
- Personal Assistant
- Office Secretary
- Administrative Support
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How long is the course for
Hi Crystal, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 99 hours of continuous study. However, you will get one year access to the course and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi there. I would like to learn new skills. I would like to get an office job but I am the begginer. Is this course for me? Thanks
Hi Jackie, Thanks for reaching out. You can rest assured on taking this course as this course covers everything right from the beginners level. Upon successful completion, you will be able to obtain an accredited certificate, which will definitely put you in a good position in the employment market. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Hi if i want to learn this course i have to make level 2 first to start this one?
Hi Lulia, Thanks for the question. This is a Level 3 Diploma course, which includes all the Level 2 curriculum as well. You can start from this course as well. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.