Add to basket or enquire
If you are an aspiring Office Administrator who wants to advance in your career, the Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training – Level 4 course will equip you with the right skills and understanding to gain the employment that you desire. Whether you are new to the field or someone who wants a career change, this course is in-depth and will delve into key topics such as administrative procedures and business succession planning to enhance your knowledge in office administration. Administration is central to an organisation and will support the smooth and seamless functioning of an office. The course will focus on the fundamentals of office administration and Personal Assistant Training to offer insight on applying best practices within an organisation.
Become a confident office administrator by having a clear understanding of key topics such as administrative practices, telephone etiquette, business writing, and time management. The more equipped you are in your skills the more effectively you will work, organise tasks and motivate your team.
The Diploma in Administration and Personal Assistant Training – Level 4 is a comprehensive course geared at learners who want to update their existing skills and work at the top.
The course has been endorsed under the ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality Licence Scheme. This means that Study 365 has undergone an external quality check to ensure that the organisation and the courses it offers, meet defined quality criteria. The completion of this course alone does not lead to a regulated qualification* but may be used as evidence of knowledge and skills gained. The Learner Unit Summary may be used as evidence towards Recognition of Prior Learning if you wish to progress your studies in this subject. To this end the learning outcomes of the course have been benchmarked at Level 4 against level descriptors published by Ofqual, to indicate the depth of study and level of demand/complexity involved in successful completion by the learner.
The course itself has been designed by Study 365 to meet specific learners’ and/or employers’ requirements which cannot be satisfied through current regulated qualifications. ABC Awards & Certa Awards endorsement involves robust and rigorous quality audits by external auditors to ensure quality is continually met. A review of courses is carried out as part of the endorsement process.
*Regulated qualification refers to those qualifications that are regulated by Ofqual / CCEA /Qualification Wales
- Become an effective office administrator, receptionist or telephone operator upon completion of this course.
- Become a competent Personal Assistant and ensure the smooth function in an office environment.
- Become competent in administrative and receptionist duties, learn administrative procedures and provide administrative support.
- Keep your team motivated, and equip them with the right tools to succeed within an office environment.
- Learn about telephone etiquette and how to handle a difficult customer.
- Apply office administration best practices to increase the growth and development of the organisation.
- Learn business writing techniques, meeting management and taking meeting minutes.
- Learn organisational skills and business ethics.
- Become qualified in office administration and PA and work within an organisation with room for progress and career enhancement.
1: Need Of Administrative Procedure
2: Effective Administrative Support Skills
3: How To Enhance Business Writing Skills
4: Manage Organisational Meetings
5: Taking Meeting Minutes Effectively
6: Use Of Technology For Communication
7: What Is Business Succession Planing
8: Organisational Skills Development
9: Balancing Office Work With Lifestyles
10: Good Business Ethics For The Organisation
11: Roles And Responsibilities Of Executive And Personal Assistants
12: Media & Public Relations For Effective Communication
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
This online course is assignment-based with learners being assessed upon the submission of a series of assignments. Once you successfully submit the assignments, students will gain a professional qualification. The assignments must be submitted to the instructor through the online learning portal. The assignments will be reviewed and evaluated, with feedback provided to the student on how well they have fared.
ABC awards and Certa Awards will provide successful learners with a Certificate of Achievement and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the units completed by the learner through this course.
Course Code: QLS-04944
Accredited body (Accreditation) ABC Awards and Certa Awards have long-established reputations for providing high quality vocational qualifications across a wide range of industries. ABC Awards and Certa Awards combine over 180 years of expertise combined with a responsive, flexible and innovative approach to the needs of our customers.
Renowned for excellent customer service, and quality standards, ABC Awards and Certa Awards also offer regulated qualifications for all ages and abilities post-14; all are developed with the support of relevant stakeholders to ensure that they meet the needs and standards of employers across the UK.
Who is this course for?
- Office Administrators and Administrative Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Individuals who are temporarily employed and want to gain administrative skills
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Office Administration and PA to further their career
- Learners should be age 19 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- A recognised qualification at level 3 or above in any discipline.
- Office Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,926 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,297 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,109 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.