Harsh Vardhan Art
Add to basket or enquire
If you are manually creating transcriptions or captions for videos - or paying someone else to do the work - this course will teach you all about the new Adobe Premiere Pro Auto Transcription feature and how to apply it to your edits with great results.
This course is a practical walkthrough where you will learn the fastest and the easiest way to Auto Transcribe your videos and create captions or subtitles from them.
- 1: Introduction 06:21
- 2: Introduction 05:41
- 3: Customising Options in Auto Transcription 02:52
- 4: More Options & Exporting Transcriptions 01:35
- 5: Creating Captions: Options 02:42
- 6: Part 1: Formatting Captions in Premiere Pro 02:14
- 7: Part 2: Formatting Captions in Premiere Pro 03:10
- 8: Part 3: Formatting Captions in Premiere Pro 02:05
- 9: Part 4: Formatting Captions in Premiere Pro 01:13
- 10: Burning Captions or Creating Sidecar Files in Premiere Pro 04:30
- 11: Auto Transcriptions Tips and Tricks 03:05
Adobe Premiere Pro has introduced a feature that allows editors to automatically create transcription, captions or subtitles for videos. This cool feature works like a charm and has a 95% accuracy rate.
There are a plethora of options in Auto Transcription in Adobe Premiere Pro which may make you feel overwhelmed. But don't worry! I am here to help!
In this course, I have explained the easiest process to create the Transcriptions. I have also explained each and every option available in the settings so that you can effectively use the Auto Transcription feature of Adobe Premiere Pro.
You will learn:
- How to export the transcription as a transcription file or in the text file
- How to export the captions or subtitles as TEXT OR SRT files so you can use them on various platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- How to format or create captions or subtitles in a cool and creative way
- How to burn the captions in the video itself and how to export them as a side file so that viewers can easily turn captions on or off at their convenience.
After completing this course, you will be able to auto-transcribe any video and create captions or subtitles very easily.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join the course and start auto-transcribing and creating captions or subtitles.
Who is this course for?
Those interested in expanding their Adobe Premiere Pro Knowledge
Video editors who currently outsource their captioning work
Some prior knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.