Add to basket or enquire
***Special Discount - Use code ONLINE10 for extra 10% off ***
This Addiction Psychologist Training course is designed for professionals who want to thrive in their profession. The Addiction Psychologist Training course covers all the essential skills and knowledge needed to become specialised in this sector. You will learn real life knowledge and expertise from the industry experts and practitioners from this Addiction Psychologist Training course.
The Addiction Psychologist Training course starts with the basic knowledge of Addiction Psychologist Training and gradually shares expertise knowledge. In this course you will get a complete idea of Addiction Psychologist Training with key concepts, strategies regarding use of it and in-depth knowledge. The Addiction Psychologist Training course is completely an online course. You can access this course from any part of the world with just a smart device and the internet.
By the end of this course, you will get complete knowledge and marketable skills. The course also comes with a certificate, which will add extra value to your resume and help you stand out in the job market. In short, Addiction Psychologist Training Course is the perfect course to fast track your career. So what are you waiting for? Enrol in this course today!
What you will learn
- Understand Theories of Addictions
- Learn how to work in Addictions related Therapies
- Develop an awareness of alcohol and drug related disorders and issues
- Learn about codependency, families of addicted persons, and relapse
- Learn about working as a 'Helper' in addiction related settings
- Understand how addictions are treated (psychology & medicine)
Why Choose the Addiction Psychologist Training course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with Professional voice-over
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone friendly
- Tutor Support
3 more Additional Free Course to develop your skills
- Course 1: Time Management
- Course 2: Leadership & Management
- Course 3: Communication Skill
And you will also get these gifts
- Free PDF Certificate
- Free Hard Copy Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
*** Addiction Psychologist Training ***
- Introduction: About instructor & the course
Theories of Addiction
- The Moral Model
- The Psychological Model
- The Medical / Disease Model
- The Socio-Cultural Model
- The Minnesota Model
- ounselling and Therapy
- Harm Reduction Model
- Treatments in Practice
Addiction in Society
- Drug policies, Legislation and Decriminalisation
- Community change, Outreach, Harm Reduction or Abstinence
- Alcohol and Drug education
- Alcohol- and drug related issues in the workplace
Addiction in Families
- Codependency, Children of alcoholic families, parenting styles, family factors
- Relapse for families, 'letting go', dependent attitudes and dependent behaviours
- The Intervention Approach
Working with Addiction
- Why be a 'helper'
- 'Helper' qualities and attitudes
- The art of 'accepting'
- Counselling / 'helping' skills
By the successful completion of your course, you will get an instant e-certificate. Our courses are fully updated with industry knowledge and skills that aim at making you an expert in the field. The hard copy of the certificate is also available and can be sent to your address. The delivery charge is applicable which will be £4.99. All the certificates have no expiry dates but to stay updated and valued certificates are recommended to be renewed every year.
Who is this course for?
Addiction Psychologist Training
- Anyone who is interested in learning about drug and alcohol related addictions
- Students of Psychology and therapies
- Professionals working in caring and mental health settings
Addiction Psychologist Training
- Have an interest in helping people with addictions
- Have a general idea of therapeutic work
This Addiction Psychologist Trainingtraining course will lead you to many different career opportunities, here are few prospects:
- Psychology Assistant - £20,000 per annum
- Mental Health Counsilor- £40,000 per annum
- Professional Behavourist Counsellor - £42,000 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.