The objective of this course is to create the most comprehensive, most effective acupressure course for pain relief. We deal with lower back pain and sciatica, neck pain, upper back, shoulder and knee pain. Take this course today and you will learn a methodical, systematic approach to treat each condition.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In this course, you will learn a methodical, systematic approach to treat each condition just like I do in my spa – not simply learn a few acupressure points and basically just hope for the best which the majority of courses and books tend to teach.
We deal with lower back pain and sciatica, neck pain, upper back, shoulder and knee pain. Each painful condition is structured so that you know exactly how to treat your client/friends/family or yourself.
- Address and remove the causes of the pain.
- Treat the affected areas with acupressure and other specific soft tissue release techniques.
- Differential Diagnosis
- Home Exercises
- Self-acupressure and trigger point release techniques for home
In this course, my objective was to create the most comprehensive, most effective acupressure course for pain relief. I believe that I have done this. You will be able to not only help your own pain but also your clients, friends, and families pain based on my 20 plus years of experience, training, and knowledge.
Acupressure Masterclass For Pain Relief course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Getting Started
- Introduction – What You Are About To Learn
- The Treatment Area (Lower The Table)
- How Does Acupressure Work To Relieve Pain?
- How Do We Apply Pressure? The Goldilocks Zone
- Your Posture And Body Mechanics Are Vitally Important!
- Acupressure The Right And Wrong Ways To Perform It
- Different Acupressure Techniques
Topic 2 - Ankle Sprains / Foot Pain / Ankle Pain
- Ankle Sprains / Foot Pain / Injuries
Topic 3 - Treating Someone's Lower Back Pain
- Helping Lower Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain Questionnaire
- The Causes Of Lower Back Pain
- Treating Lower Back Pain And Sciatica
- Bonus Section! Deep Tissue Massage Techniques For The Whole Back And Neck!
- The Best Exercises For Lower Back Pain And Sciatica
- Foam Rolling For The Whole Back And Hips
- Acupressure Point Charts For The Back And Neck.
- Trigger Point Charts
Topic 4 - Treating Someone's Neck Pain
- Helping Neck Pain
- Neck Pain Questionnaire
- The Major Causes Of Neck Pain
- Treating Neck Pain With Acupressure
- Bonus Section! Deep Tissue Massage Techniques For The Neck
- The Best Exercises For Neck Pain
Topic 5 - Treating Someone's Shoulder Pain
- Helping Someone’s Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Pain Questionnaire
- Where Is The Pain Coming From? Your Shoulder Or Your Neck?
- The Causes Of Shoulder Pain
- Treating Shoulder Pain With Acupressure’s Most Powerful Points.
- Stretches For The Shoulder. No.1
- Stretches For The Shoulder. No.2
Topic 6 - Treating Someone's Upper Back Pain
- Helping Upper Back Pain
- Upper Back Pain Questionnaire
- Treating Upper Back Pain With Acupressure’s Most Powerful Points
- Thoracic Extensions- A Great Technique For Upper Back Pain And Stiffness!
Topic 7 - Treating Someone's Knee Pain
- Helping Knee Pain
- Knee Pain Questionnaire
- The Causes Of Knee Pain
- Treating Knee Pain With Acupressure’s Most Powerful Points
- Knee Exercise 1
- Knee Exercise 2
- Knee Exercise 3
- Knee Exercise 4
Topic 8 - Treating Your Own Pain
- Treating Your Own Pains
Topic 9 - Other Important Factors
- When Should You Use Ice And Heat?
- Foods That Create Inflammation And Foods That Decrease Inflammation
- Arthritic Conditions
- New! How To Make Your Own Tigerbalm And Pain Relieving Salves
- New! How To Make Your Own Remedies For Muscular Pains
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about acupressure for pain relief.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.