Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
This is the perfect place to start for beginner guitar players! Take all the guess work out of how and what to practice. This program comes with specially designed practice videos for each lesson.
Learn To Play The Guitar Quickly And Easily Using The Music Coach Learning System.
- Learn the basics of how music works with fun easy to understand animated videos
- Use a proven system to take all the guess work out of what to practice
- Gain the confidence to play your guitar with others
- Enjoy learning at a pace that is right for you
Start Playing And Creating Music To Express Your Musical Self
You will learn everything you need to know about the guitar, from how to hold it and make your first sound, to how to play the guitar in a band! This course also focuses on how to express yourself through music by teaching beginner improvisation (soloing). The goal of The Music Coach Guitar Program is for you to fully express who you are through the instrument.
Content and Overview
I designed this program to help you begin your musical journey on the guitar in the most efficient and fun way. This program is suitable for anyone who has a desire to play and has a working guitar. There are over 2.5 hours of video lessons and practice videos.
The layout of the course uses a simple format:
- 1 lesson video that explains a new concept/technique
- 1 practice video that has voice overs and graphics to help you play along with the teacher on the screen in "real time"
There are twelve sets of lessons and practice videos that help you learn melody, rhythm, harmony, and improvising. This program also contains a "Jam Room" with a virtual band that you can play along with at different speeds. As an added bonus there are also five music theory made easy animated videos that explain the basic building blocks of music.
At the end of this course you will have the confidence to play the guitar both on your own and with others in different musical situations.
What you will learn
- Play the guitar in a lead role (melody)
- Improvise (solo) over a basic form
- Play the guitar in a supportive role (accompaniment)
This course will cover the following topics
- Welcome to the program
- Learn how to hold the guitar and the names of all the strings
- Learn the four most common chords (G, D, E minor, C)
- Learn how to switch between the chords of the song
- Learn how to play the chord structure of the A section of the song
- Learn how to play the chord structure of the B section of the song
- Learn how to alternate up and down strumming
- Learn how to play the G major scale
- Learn how to play the G major scale on the G string
- earn how to play the A section melody
- Learn how to play the B section melody
- Learn how to connect both melodies and chord sections together
- Learn how to take a guitar solo
- Jam Room - Play with the virtual band
- Bonus: The Music Coach Duo Series
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for complete beginners. You don't need any prior experience with the guitar or music to get started
- You will need a guitar to play
- This course is designed for complete beginners
- You don't need any prior experience with the guitar or music to get started
- Post secondary Music Teacher.
- Music Director/Composer.
- Elementary School Teacher.
- Music Therapist.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.