Achieving Sales on the Telephone Certificate - Accredited
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
- NUS card is available to purchase separately
Achieving Sales on the Telephone Certificate
Accredited by IAO & part of our best selling accredited personal development series.
The Achieving Sales on the Telephone course will teach you the skills and give you the tools you need to succeed in any telesales position in the UK. This training course is filled with information about how you can take your basic telephone skills and enhance them to push yourself forward in a telephone sales career.
Making sales via telephone is a challenge for most, but this course teaches students tried and true techniques for telephone sales. You will get a full introduction to the world of telephone sales, and as you work through the course, you will not only receive information about telesales in general, you will also obtain the skills and information to succeed in your chosen field and enhance your earning capabilities.
Introduction to the Achieving Sales on the Telephone Course
This online training course gives you the advantage of being able to study on your own time, and at your own pace. You can continue to work whilst taking the course, and when finishing, you will have the certification you need to succeed in the telephone sales industry.
You can access this course from any device with internet access, and you will also have full online support as you study. The course is also broken up into easy to digest modules, which help to make it easy to manage, even for those who have only a short time each day or week to study.
Upon completing this course, you will take a multiple choice test. When passing the test, you will receive your certificate in Achieving Sales on the Telephone, which you can use to accelerate your career. You can download and print your certificate, or you can have the certificate posted to you for a small fee.
What You Will Learn
When you take the Achieving Sales on the Telephone course, you will receive a full overview of working in telephone sales. This course includes:
- An introduction to telesales.
- Information about the skills a successful telephone sales person requires for success.
- A look at what makes people buy something, and how you can use these motivations to your advantage.
- How to communicate with people effectively.
- An introduction to neurolinguistic programming, and how to learn to use it naturally.
- How to use call script samples, and how to personalise them to your style.
- Information on learning about the products and services you sell, and how to effectively present these to potential customers.
- How to build trust with a potential customer, and how to deal with concerns and objections a potential customer might have
- Information on closing the sale and getting a repeat customer
Benefits of the Achieving Sales on the Telephone Course
There are so many benefits of completing the Achieving Sales on the Telephone course including these:
- The ability to study anywhere and everywhere that is suitable for you, as long as you have an online connection.
- Study at your own pace. You can do the course in days, weeks, or even months.
- Since the course is broken down into short modules, you will experience an easy way to learn.
- Online support is available, allowing you to stay on track.
- Improve your prospects when seeking out a job in telesales.
- Affordable pricing.
- When completing the course, you will receive a certification that you can trust.
Module 1 : Introduction
Module 2 : What Makes People Buy?
Module 3 : Call Scripts and Individual style
Module 4 : Your Product or Service and Business
Module 5 : Closing the Sale
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. Now more than ever people are using the internet while on the move so our course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
All tests are online and are taken either during or after the course, these are included in the price.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.