Grays Medic Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
The Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 Online Course aims to develop skills, knowledge and understanding about the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works in order to achieve or maintain the best score possible for your business.
Note: This is a video course with a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keep you interested and engaged. Please keep this in mind when you compare with other online courses in the market.
Understand how the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works, identify the scoring criteria, know the appeals process and the Better Business management system and receive some practical advice for ensuring your premises gets the best score possible.
- An Introduction Food Hygiene Ratings
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating
- Safer Food Better Business
- Good Hygiene Structure and Cleaning
The course's assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners, Food handlers, Managers and Supervisors of food premises.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of the Food Hygiene Rating scheme.
This course does not required a previous qualification.
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.