Accredited ISTQB Software Testing Foundation
Additional Payment Option is Available
£0 deposit required and 3 monthly payments of... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
- Tutor is available to students
- NUS card is included in price
Accredited BCS® Software Testing Foundation course – everything that you need to step into the exciting world of software testing!
This course is a prerequisite for anyone hoping to embark on a career in testing.
Benefits of an online education:
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the course and practice exams for 1 year
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for technical interviews
Software Testing Foundation curriculum:
- Module 1: Overview of Testing
- Module 2: Testing throughout the Software Lifecycle
- Module 3: Static Testing
- Module 4: Test Design Techniques
- Module 5: Test Management
- Module 6: Tool Support for Testing
If you wish to do the exams this will be at additional cost – paid for when you are ready to book. This allows you to spread the cost of your studies.
Who is this course for?
This training course is perfect for anyone who is looking to start a career as a Software Tester. Adding these certifications to your CV will provide you with the ideal skills and knowledge to pursue your passion.
There are no academic requirement to study this course, however, enquire now and our friendly Course and Career Advisors will assist you in planning the best study path for you.
We will gladly tailor a study package to suit your exact career requirements and answer any questions that you may have.
- Junior Software Tester
- Test Analyst
- Software Tester
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.