Accredited ISTQB Software Testing Foundation - Launch Offer
** LAUNCH OFFER **
Pay just £297 or 3 monthly payments of £99
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price & must be purchased separately
Accredited BCS® Software Testing Foundation course – everything that you need to step into the exciting world of software testing!
This course is a prerequisite for anyone hoping to embark on a testing career.
Junior testing roles pay around £25-35k, rising to an average of £41k for more experienced Software Testers.
Benefits of an online education:
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as you need to
- Study at your own pace - anywhere, anytime
- Prepare to pass your exams with confidence by using our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into small ‘byte-sizes’ to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to the courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Also great for brushing up on skills and preparing for technical interviews
The BCS® Software Testing Foundation course is appropriate for anyone wanting to validate a basic understanding of software testing.
Software Testing Foundation curriculum:
- Overview of Testing
- Testing throughout the Software Lifecycle
- Static Testing
- Test Design Techniques
- Test Management
- Tool Support for Testing
Exams provided at additional cost – paid for when you are ready to book. This allows you to spread the cost of your studies.
Who is this course for?
The Software Testing qualification course from ITonlinelearning is perfect for anyone who is looking towards a career as a Software Tester. Adding these certifications to your CV will provide you with the ideal skills and knowledge to pursue your passion.
Enquire now and our friendly Course and Career Advisors will assist you in planning the best study path for YOU! We will gladly tailor a study package to suit your exact career requirements and answer any questions that you may have.
- Junior Software Tester
- Test Analyst
- Software Tester
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.