Become accredited by Europe’s leading health and safety body, The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) by exploring the fundamentals of health and safety in the workplace which includes the official IOSH Working Safely exam for IOSH certification.
The IOSH course is designed to promote basic awareness of health and safety best practice in the workplace.
Upon completion of the course, students will sit an exam which they will need to pass to gain certification. The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions and a hazard spotting exercise.
• Recognise the need to work safely.
• Take preventative action and implement precautionary measures so as to not put themselves or others at risk.
• Recognise the importance of taking the appropriate precautions to prevent any health and safety issues from arising in the workplace.
• Use appropriate workplace precautions and preventative measures in order to create a healthy, safe and sustainable working environment.
• Understand emergency procedures and accident plans in their place of work and ensure that individual responsibilities are clearly understood in the event of a health and safety incident.
• Appreciate how industry affects the environment and list the ways in which individuals can minimise pollution and waste.
Who is this course for?
This course is for any employee working within an organisation, it is especially suited to those who are looking to upskill and show their understanding of their own health and safety responsibilities with a recognised certification.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Once students have passed the IOSH Working Safely qualification they can apply for a CSCS green Labourer card, they can also study further health and safety qualifications. They will be able to function in any manual construction roles that demand a recognised health and safety certificate.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.