Add to basket or enquire
Unleash your creative expression! Style elegant events & WOW clients!
If you have a natural flair for styling and design, one of the most rewarding ways to give expression to your creativity is by designing and styling events. This Event Management Course has been designed to provide all the knowledge you need to enter this interesting and highly lucrative industry.
Why study with us?
- International Accredited Course
- Lifetime access
- Self Paced, No Fixed Schedules
- Immediate and easy to download Certificate
- Compatible with Smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.
Fundamentals first, cool artistry later!
In this event management course, you will discover the fundamentals behind event design first so you approach projects professionally and responsibly and you’re fully prepared to plan successful events. Learn:
- How to conceptualize an individual event
- The importance of examining floor plans and using design software
- Where to look for inspiration
- How to translate a client’s vision into practical application
- How to choose the right design and décor techniques
- To make styling easy with style layers
Design detail in action
While creativity is undoubtedly the most visual and fun element to planning events, there’s a science to the planning and detail of each event.
We take you through the typical ins and outs so you can practice before you offer a professional service.
We give you the answers to many questions, like:
- What draping fabric should I choose for a wedding?
- What colours create what moods?
- How much detail should I add?
- How light or dark should the room be?
- When should I use ceiling draping?
- What styling approach works best for different types of event?
Showcase your styling talent
Styling an event has a distinct advantage – you advertise your service with each job you complete. Attract many new clients from your expertly styled projects with the skills and knowledge in this event management course.
Event Design & Management Course Syllabus
Module 1: Let’s examine event design
- 1.1 Where Event Design is used
- 1.2 Conceptualisation & Planning
- 1.3 The Principles of Event Design
Module 2: It’s your event
- 2.1 Becoming an event designer
- 2.2 The impact of event design features
- 2.3 Finding inspiration & being creative
Module 3: Working well with clients
- 3.1 Seeing things from clients perspectives
- 3.2 Creating vision boards
- 3.3 Testing your projected plan
Module 4: Overview of event requirements
- 4.1 Sourcing materials & budgeting
- 4.2 Working with floor plans
- 4.3 Using design software
Module 5: The design practice in action
- 5.1 Assessing your venue for design planning
- 5.2 Choosing design & decor techniques
- 5.3 Colour schemes & effects that work
Module 6: Setting the scene – background effects
- 6.1 Creating magic with fabric
- 6.2 Types of fabric and specific uses
- 6.3 Room draping and backdrops
- 6.4 Ceiling drapery
- 6.5 Chair and table drapery
- 6.6 Using hardware frameworks
- 6.7 Customising fabric effects to specific ceremonies
Module 7: Styling with winning design concepts
- 7.1 Customising the furniture
- 7.2 Evoking emotion with flowers
- 7.3 Creating captivating table pieces
- 7.4 Accent decor
Module 8: Styling gets technical
- 8.1 Mood creation with lighting
- 8.2 Good aesthetics
- 8.3 Staging and rigging
- 8.4 Special effects & technology
Module 9: Types of events
- 9.1 Weddings
- 9.2 Charity, cultural and social events
- 9.3 Corporate events
- 9.4 Employee events
Who is this course for?
If you’re creative and love to put on a show, this is your ideal course.
Maybe you’ve staged events in the past and want to make them even more polished and professional.
This course shows you how to visualize and style events that will make your clients go Wow! Whether you:
- Are an event planner already
- Work in event management or
- Are thinking about a career in event planning or event management
This course is a must! It’s packed with insider knowledge that will have you creating the hottest events around in no time.
No previous experience is required.
Start or boost your career in roles such as:
- Event Management Sales Executive - £32,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Events Manager - £35,000 per annum
- Event Coordinator - £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this cost per session or there any side cost to look at for a smooth sail in the study ?
The offer for the Event Design and Styling course includes the full course, lifetime access to the course content and a certificate of completion issued by Eventtrix.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What certificate or qualification do I get awarded after finishing course please?
Once you complete our Event Management course, you will receive a certificate of completion issued by Eventtrix. Our certification is international and provided the International Council for Online Educational Standards, ICOES, and CPD ( CPD UK).This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
hi,, how is works this courses I am interested ,,I have to contact who,,and how I should contact them ,, thks alot,,,
Hi Mariam, Thank you for your query. Once the purchase is complete with REED, you will be contacted by our customer support team with all the relevant information for you to get started with your studies. Kind regards, MichaelThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.