Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
End date: 16/07/2021
Additional info: Available course times: 12:00-16:00
End date: 17/09/2021
Additional info: Available course times: 16:30-20:30
End date: 12/11/2021
Additional info: Available course times: 7:30-11:30
Start your new Corporate Receptionist Career from as little as £41.25 a month. Easy Repayment Plan available for this course.
This specific Corporate Reception Career Starter Course has been designed for individuals looking to begin a career in the Corporate Reception industry without prior experience in this field.
If you like to start a rewarding Corporate Reception career that offers regular working hours Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm and an annual starting salary of between £23,000-£28,000 - then this course is ideal for you.
Browse the course content below and see how we can get you the job you want.
If you can't find what you are looking for or you would prefer to speak to a trainer/advisor in person, come and see us, give us a call or use our website chat function.
Get the skills you need for the career you want!
Level 3 Award
This classroom course is taught by a professional and qualified teacher. Lessons are hands-on and delivered in a state of the art classroom.
Topics taught in class include:
- Welcoming visitors and making an excellent first impression
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building rapport
- Confident body language, professional tone and terminology
- Personal presentation, dress code and corporate etiquette
- Greeting and assisting members in a professional manner
- Registering clients and visitors and assisting with processing check-in and checkouts
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face queries
- General Administration duties
- Booking couriers and processing mail
- Developing an eye for detail
- Show rounds and lead handling
- Security walk around
- Incident reporting
- Logging and reporting of health and safety issues
- Site Operating Manual handling
- Reporting of maintenance issues
- Local area knowledge
- Email handling and follow up
- Handling of the post including use of franking machine DM60
- Use of daily management log
Extensive Software practice:
- Booking appointments
- Amending and cancelling appointments
- Booking of groups/events
- Producing visitor badges
- Producing temporary access passes
- Replacing lost or stolen access passes
This course includes comprehensive, hands-on sessions on touch typing to ensure all graduates are able to type at adequate speed without the need to look at the keyboard.
Who is this course for?
This Corporate Receptionist and Visitor Management Software Course is the ideal course for:
- Those looking to begin a career in the corporate sector with no previous UK Front Office experience
- Business Administration graduates looking to gain a qualification to complement their degree
- Experienced Hotel Receptionists looking to move into the corporate world
- Anyone looking for regular working hours Monday to Friday with a good starting salary
- Anyone looking to provide great customer service in a fast-growing industry
As this is a Career Starter course, specifically designed for anyone without prior Corporate Reception experience, there are no requirements.
If you are confident in your ability to speak English and your current level is intermediate to upper-intermediate you are welcome to register for the course.
This course includes lessons on specific terminology used as a corporate receptionist and you will therefore improve your spoken English as a result of taking this course.
Over 85% of course students go into employment on course completion.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.