Add to basket or enquire
Uplatz offers comprehensive training on Accounts Receivable in SAP. This is self-paced (video-based) online course.
Accounts Receivable is a SAP FI submodule that manages and records all client accounting data. It is in charge of customer invoicing, approvals, payments, and other related tasks. Any changes made in Accounts Receivable are reflected in the General Ledger G/L. To manage customer/vendor overdue and payments, the Accounts Receivable submodule provides a plethora of reporting and forecasting tools.
The chief processes covered in this course are:
- Maintain Master Data
- Credit Management
- Invoice Processing
- Cash Receipts and Payments
- Accounts Analysis and Reconciliation
- Reports are the main procedures covered in this course
The payment program can automatically carry out direct debiting and down payments. There is a range of tools available for documenting the transactions that occur in Accounts Receivable, including balance lists, journals, balance audit trails, and other standard reports. When drawing up financial statements, the items in foreign currency are revalued, customers who are also vendors are listed, and the balances on the accounts are sorted according to remaining life.
Payment notifications, balance confirmations, account statements, and interest computations are all examples of this. Using user-friendly screen functionalities or electronic technologies such as EDI and data transmission, incoming payments can be assigned to due receivables. Direct debiting and down payments can be done automatically via the payment software.
Balance lists, journals, balance audit trails, and other standard reports are among the tools available for recording the transactions that occur in Accounts Receivable. When preparing financial statements, foreign-currency products are revalued, customers who are also vendors are mentioned, and account balances are updated. Accounts Receivable is the area of the firm where all of your sales are converted into actual dollars and cash. As a result, it is a critical component of every business, and a thorough grasp of the accounts receivable function is essential. Increase your accounts receivable turnover, recover cash faster, and use industry best practices.
We will study the fundamentals of accounts receivable, the accounts receivable cycle, best practices, fraud protection, collection strategies, and much more in this Accounts Receivable in SAP course.
You will be able to do the following after finishing this Accounts Receivable in SAP course:
- Accounts Receivable Cycle
- Best Practices
- Quicker Payments
- Accurate Accounting
- Proper Accounting
- Decrease and Prevent Fraud
- Internal Controls and much more!
Accounts Receivable in SAP - Course Curriculum
- Creation of customer account groups
- Creation of number ranges for customer master records
- Assignment of number ranges for customer account groups
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Display customer balances and G/L Balances
- Configuration Settings for advance payment from customers (down payment)
- Configuration settings for terms of payment to customers
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Generating the dunning letters
- Defining correspondence and party statement of accounts
- Bills of exchange
- Posting of sales returns
- When the vendor and customer both are same
- A. without terms of payment
- B. with common terms of payment
Who is this course for?
Passion and determination to achieve your goals!
- SAP Accounts Receivable Consultant
- SAP Financial Analyst/Consultant
- Accounts Receivable/Collection Specialist
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- SAP FICO Consultant
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Project Manager
- SAP Architect FI
- SAP Finance Business Analyst
- Business Consultant
- SAP FICO S4HANA Consultant
- Accountant and CA
- ACCA/AAT/CIMA Professional
- SAP FI End User
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Accounts Head
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Is this course able to be completed on an Android Tablet?
Hi Judy, Yes you can do the course via laptop, mobile, or tablet. Regards Uplatz TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.