Accounting has been throughout for about as long as people have involved in trade and commerce. The profession or studies of an accountant who keeps the record of financial activity and taxes is known as Accountancy. When it comes to administering a business, it is must to have a system to keep track of all of the exchanges and transactions, and that’s where accounting comes in.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Accounts Assistant Training is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Accounts Assistant Training:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
We have intelligently designed this Accounts Assistant Training course that covers all the basics of accounting, alongside the concepts of the balance sheet following with how to prepare the balance sheet, taxation, and more. You’ll learn the skills needed for managing and operating the accounting department of an organisation. Besides, this course provides comprehensive lessons about accounting to prepare for the competitive business world.
In addition to that, investment management, bookkeeping, auditing, marketing, retail and other essential topics also discussed broadly in the course.
By the time you complete this course, you’ll be able to manage the accounting function and regulate financial records and prepare ledgers and spreadsheets successfully.
This course is designed with the following modules:
- Getting the Facts Straight
- The Accounting Cycle
- The Key Reports
- A Review of Financial Terms
- Understanding Debits and Credits
- Your Financial Analysis Toolbox
- Identifying High and Low Risk Companies
- The Basics of Budgeting
- Working Smarter
- Professional Bookkeeper
- Defining a Business
- Ethics in Accounting
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- The Accounting Equation
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Double-Entry System
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Journal Entries
- Posting Entries
- The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- Horizontal Trend : Balance Sheet
- Horizontal Trend: Income Statement
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries – Prepaid Expenses
- Adjusting Entries – Accrued Revenues
- Adjusting Entries – Depreciation Expense
- Adjustment Summary – Review
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements – Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle Illustrated – Steps 1-5
- Accounting Cycle Illustrated – Steps 6-10
- Fiscal Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise – Steps 1-4
- Spreadsheet Exercise – Steps 5-7
- Module One – Introduction
- Module Two – Basic Terminology
- Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)
- Module Four – Accounting Methods
- Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business
- Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Module Seven – Other Financial Statements
- Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology
- Module Nine – End of Period Procedures
- Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control
- Module – Eleven Auditing
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- Tax System in the UK
- What Is Payroll?
- Principles Of Payroll Systems
- Confidentiality And Security Of Information
- Effective Payroll Processing
- Increasing Payroll Efficiency
- Risk Management in Payroll
- Time Management
- Personnel Filing
- When Workers Leave Employment
- Hiring Employees
- Paye and Payroll for Employers
- Tell HMRC about a New Employee
- Net And Gross Pay
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Minimum Wage for Different types of Work
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Accounts Assistant Training is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
On the certificate would it display office management and reception as shown on the course media or will it display Accounts Assistant instead. Thanks
Hi Sufz, Thanks for reaching out. That is the sample certificate for the learners to watch. Your course name will be mentioned in your certificate. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Roughly how many hours is this course?
Hi Ceri, Thanks for the question. The estimated course duration is 35 hours. However, you will have a one-year access to the course after purchasing and you can complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Can I get the course materials in hard copy through the post?
Hi Jerusalem, Thanks for the question. All our courses are completely online and the course materials are online as well. You don't provide any hard copies of the course materials. You will need to study online. You will have one-year access to the course after purchasing and you will be able to complete the course anytime within a year. Thanks.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.