Future Connect Training and Recruitment Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Why Accounts Assistant Course:
According to recently published Salary Survey, Accounts Assistant level job roles will see a steady growth in salary and openings in year 2018. With average accounts assistant salary around £25k , this is a high time to start or uplift your career to Accounts assistant level job roles.
Accounts Assistant play a vital role in taking the accounts from bookkeeping level to finalization of accounts. So your skills set should meet the desired expertise demanded by the employers. This is where our in-depth Accounts Assistant training is perfect fit for you.
In the Accounts Assistant Training Course We will be covering all the Bookkeeping elements like, Processing Sales day book, Purchase day book, Bank reconciliations , VAT adjustments and submissions. All of this will be backed by our academic workshops, giving you a blended approach to theory and practice. Further you will be progressing your skills set to understand the extended trail balances and closing the books for the year including the Journals and control accounts reconciliations.
Are there any Free Workshops available in Accounts Assistant Training Course?
Following workshops are integrated in your Accounts Assistant training to give you perfect blend of academic and practical skills
1. Control accounts computation and Implications training
2. Manual Bookkeeping training workshop
3. Understanding the VAT Schemes
4. Intermediate Excel Skills
5. Business Authorization and Internal controls
6. CIS computation and submissions
7. Job Awarness and CV Sessions
8. Mock Interview Sessions
The Accounts Assistant Course will not only give you a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of bookkeeping and VAT including payroll but you will also learn the year end journals and accounts finalization.
Bookkeeping and VAT
- Maintaining Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger
- Dealing with supplier/Customer queries
- Raising Coding and updating invoices
- Purchase ledger payments
- Preparing payment runs
- Recording payments
- Assisting with credit control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Reconciliation of cash books
- Processing of VAT returns
- Creating, running and analysing reports
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Managing starters and leavers
- Statutory payments
- RTI reporting
- Preparation of P11d's
- Managing auto-enrolment
- Managing year-end processes
- Corresponding with HMRC as necessary
Control Accounts and journals
- Working with spreadsheets and journals
- Computing, posting and reconciling Journals like Accruals, Prepayments ,Depreciation, lease of assets , wages ,PAYE , Loans and more
- Maintain and reconcile the bank accounts, cash postings
- Management of fixed assets register ensuring adherence to capitalisation policy and Accounting Standards.
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Preparation of management accounts,
- Processing, summarizing various reports for management review.
Industries Included in Training :
- Services industries and more
Other Support :
You should visualize the Job hunt as a real hunt,
(Something like hunger games..)
you cannot survive without necessary tools. Only the well prepared gets the prize.
Leave the tools part to us as we will,
- Prepare , modify and reinvent your CV all over again to include the new skills set you gained through the training and make it more marketable
- Set you up for the interviews with our partner firms through our in-house recruitment team
- Provide you ongoing support in early days of your job to make sure you are all set and comfortable in the environment
- Provide you with references to vouch for the skills you have gained with us.
- Conduct mock interviews integrated in your training to step up your confidence level and feel more confident and ready for the real interviews
Who is this course for?
Accounts Assistant Course has no formal academic qualification requirement
Accounts Assistant training has no formal academic qualification requirement
After the Accounts Assistant Training you can apply for following job roles,
- Ledger Clerks
- Accounts Assistant
- Payroll Administrators
- VAT Managers
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.