Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Accounts Assistant training program is designed to equip you with the skills that you need to secure job as an Accounts Assistant. Upon completion you will have a good understanding of the financial process from purchase and sales Ledger to extended trial balance. You will be using various accounting software during the training e.g. Sage 50, QuickBooks and Excel. Course duration and price depends on the contents and number of software chosen by the candidate. At the end of Accounts Assistant Training program you will be provided with a guaranteed work placement.
- Course Leaflet - download
Accounts Assistant Training will be delivered on real company files by our qualified chartered accountants.
Accounts Assistant Training using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel
- Setting up companies using cash or standard VAT scheme
- Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
- How double entry is applied in accounting software
- How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
- Setting up Suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
- Performing error corrections
- Allocating cash payments and receipts
- Allocating bank payments and receipts
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors and bank loans and suspense account
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage and QuickBooks
After completing Accounts Assistant Training We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews and we Guarantee Work Placement.
Who is this course for?
Accounts Assistant Training is ideal for
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, CIMA or other accountancy qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting
- Work Placement is Guaranteed only if you choose any of our structured program.
Accounts Assistant Training has no requirements
After completing Accounts Assistant Training you can apply for jobs such as Accounts Assistant. Accounts Receivables / Payable . Credit Controller.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.