Does the idea of learning QuickBooks feel overwhelming to you? You’re not alone. We know that learning QuickBooks can be a struggle. It takes time, and mistakes cost you money. And besides, you’re busy running the business and doing your job. We have the solution!
Our Accounts and Payroll with QuickBooks Online Plus - Cloud offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These intensive on line courses are open to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
1Training International works in partnership with NUS, so all registered 1Training learners can get an NUS Extra discount card, which gives you amazing discounts on thousands of products from the biggest companies.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- No Hidden Fees
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- You'll be eligible for an NUS Discount Card
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin QuickBooks training by signing up for QuickBooks Online Plus.
- In this course, you’ll understand the process of sales tax and the process of payroll.
- This course will train you to post transactions timely and accurately.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- At the end of this course, you’ll manage budgets and chart of accounts.
- After completing this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of accounting.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
- Home Page from
- Sections in Home Page
- Signing Up for QuickBooks Online Plus
- Setting Up and Managing Users
- Using Lists and Pages
- Setting Up Inventory
- Creating a Purchase Order
- Creating a Product or Service Item
- Customizing Sales Settings
- Creating Billing Statements
- Payment Processing and Recordings
- Handling Refunds
- Setting Billing and Expense Preferences
- Vendor Credit
- Using Bank Accounts
- Sales Tax
- Creating Customer and Vendor QuickReports
- Management Reports
- Using Graphs
- Customizing Forms
- Entering Expenses for Job
- Time Tracking
- The Payroll Process
- Creating Payroll Schedules
- Handling Terminated Employees
- Adjusting Fringe Benefits
- Creating Credit Card Accounts
- Assets and Liabilities
- Equity Accounts
- Company Management
- Using QuickBooks Tools
- Using QuickBooks Other Lists
- Inviting Your Accountant
How will I be assessed?
- At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple-choice question assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Upon successful completion of this course, all learners will be awarded a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and can also pay only £19 to receive a printed version of the certificate if they wish.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Accounts and Payroll with QuickBooks Online Plus - Cloud Certificate. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate with NO additional cost.
Who is this course for?
- Business owner
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University student & graduates
- Account assistant or Account clerk
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk or Administration Assistant
- Finance controller or Bookkeeping assistant
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and QuickBooks online plus software installed in it. Also, it’s better to have a notepad & a pen with you.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping Assistant, Payroll Administrator, Account Clark, Payroll Clerk Office Admin, Office Manager and many more.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.