|Accounting|Basic Accounting Course|Account Management|Accounting Certificate|Level 1 Accounting|
|Accounting Level 1 Certificate|
**|Accounting|** Courses are the best for learners to develop the sense of accounting and finance. Learn the |Professional Accounting| with ILC's Level 1 Accounting course. Professional studies in Accounting and Finance is of the great importance for the candidates who are seeking to develop the new skills for accounting management. Inspire London College presents an inclusive Accounting Certificate course in accounting and finance and provides a detailed introduction to the accounting discipline.
The |Accounting| course enlightens the role performed by the accountants in modern businesses and how different financial reports can be prepared and analysed to understand the financial situation of a firm.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling in this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
|Accounting||Accounting Level 1 Certificate|
The following is included for online study with ILC:
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
**Accounting Course** provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organizations
- Prepare and analyse different type of financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement etc.
Level 1 Certificate in **Accounting** and Finance is 30 credits Endorsed certificate.
To achieve a Level 1 Certificate in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve minimum 03 units with 30 Credits.
- Introduction to **Accounting** and Finance
- Accountant Roles and Responsibilities in Modern Organizations
- Understanding to Financial Reports
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successfully completion of the course learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £25
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £59 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
|Accounting||Accounting Level 1 Certificate| Target Audience
Anyone who is interested in the discipline of **Accounting** and Finance or wants to establish a successful career in this field of study can be the part of the **Accounting** and Finance Online Course.
Without any prior knowledge in Accounting and Finance the learners can take **Accounting** course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Accounting and Finance can take the course. There are no specific dates or deadlines for admission and you can enrol anytime on this course.
|Accounting||Accounting Level 1 Certificate| Requirements
There are no precise requirements for Level 1 Certificate in **Accounting** and Finance as no prior knowledge and experience of Accounting and Finance is required. As age limit matters for accredited certificate therefore you must be over 16 for this Certificate level course.
|Accounting||Accounting Level 1 Certificate|
After taking Accounting and Finance course you will be eligible for a number of career paths such as;
- Financial Assistant
- Financial Assistant Accountant
- Level 2 Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Level 2 Diploma in Financial Accounting
- Level 3 Diploma in Forensic Accounting
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.