Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Imagine running a charity that is making a real difference in the world, and you have a strong vision of the impact it could make. But the financial management of your charity is not up to the mark, and you're struggling to keep up with accounting standards and policies. Without proper accounting, the transparency and accountability of your charity are at risk.
That's where our Accounting Standards for Charities course comes in. Our course is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of charity accounting and equip you with the skills to manage and report the financial activities of your charity.
- Understand the concept of charity accounting
- Learn accounting standards, policies, concepts, and principles
- Acquire knowledge of fund accounting
- Understand charity reporting and accounts
- Learn to prepare trustees' annual report
- Understand the statement of financial activities and statement of cash flows.
Why Prefer this Accounting Standards for Charities Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this Accounting Standards for Charities course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
Accounting is crucial for charities to maintain transparency and accountability. Our Accounting Standards for Charities course will provide you with an understanding of charity accounting, including standards, policies, concepts, and principles.
Our course covers fund accounting, charity reporting, and accounts, including the trustees' annual report, balance sheet, statement of financial activities, and statement of cash flows. We also focus on understanding the income streams, expenditure, and taxation for charities, along with external scrutiny.
With our course, you will develop the skills and expertise required to manage and report the financial activities of your charity. Join us today and take the first step to ensure the financial health of your charity.
Upon successful completion of the Charity Accounting course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners residing outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39.
Who is this course for?
This course is perfect for:
- Charity professionals
- Trustees of charities
- Accounting students
- Anyone interested in learning charity accounting
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this Accounting Standards for Charities is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
Some of the career paths related to this field are:
- Charity Accountant (£24,000 - £45,000)
- Finance Manager (£30,000 - £50,000)
- Head of Finance (£50,000 - £80,000)
- Financial Controller (£35,000 - £60,000)
- Audit Manager (£35,000 - £65,000)
- Senior Financial Analyst (£40,000 - £70,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.