Accounting for Business
* 70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Advance your accounting career or increase your personal accounting skills
In this brilliant Accounting Fundamentals course from one of the UK’s leading online learning providers, Global Edulink, learn about the basics of financial and managerial accounting, and income taxes. Demand for accounting professionals currently exceeds supply. If you’re interested in increasing your financial awareness whilst also gaining a marketable skill, this course is for you. You’ll learn the basics of double-entry bookkeeping, as well as how to analyse and record financial transactions.
The learning you’ll acquire from this course will equip you for junior roles within professional accounting and bookkeeping, or enable you to establish your own practice within this field.
Whether you’re a sole proprietor looking to manage your business finances or you simply want to gain an understanding of accounting basics for career advancement or for personal use, this course will give you a solid foundation in these financial matters.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Accounting for Business
- Course introduction
- Definitions of accounting
- Overview of financial accounting
- Learning managerial accounting
- Understanding income taxes
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Accounting for Business by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Those currently working in a junior financial role, or are interested in going into finance
- Accounting students
- A good grasp of figures
- Finance Apprenticeship
- Accounts Assistant/Office Manager
- Finance Assistant
- Finance Officer
- Trainee Accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.