----------Learn more, Pay less on this Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals ----------
Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business
Do you have an interest in Maths? Perhaps you want to work in business? Do you want huge earning potential?
Accounting and Bookkeeping are important when it comes to business. At the moment, Accountants and Bookkeepers are in high demand and can earn a high salary, so it’s a career path with room for progression and lots of benefits.
If you are someone who hopes to run your own business then understanding this subject is extremely important. Otherwise, an Accountant or Bookkeeper works for an organisation and daily duties might include things like: using a computerised accounting system, dealing with invoices, and helping to prepare annual accounts etc.
Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course (USA Standards) aims to give you a broad understanding of Accounting and Bookkeeping, and will build your knowledge as you go. This is so you will be prepared for work upon successful completion of the course, or you could go on to further study of the subject.
Please Note: This Course is Based on USA Standards.
What skills am I going to get from this Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course?
- Begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course will teach you to understand the basic principles of accounting.
- You will study the controlling and managing of expenses.
- On completion of this Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course you will be able to record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course, you’ll learn how to do an audit and tax accounting.
- At the end of this Advanced Accounting Diploma for Business course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
➽ (Module 01) Introduction to Bookkeeping
➽ (Module 02) Defining a Business
➽ (Module 03) Ethics and Accounting Principles
➽ (Module 04) Accounting Equation & Transactions
➽ (Module 05) Financial Statements
➽ (Module 06) The Accounting Equation and Transactions
➽ (Module 07) Transactions – Journalizing
➽ (Module 08) Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
➽ (Module 09) Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
➽ (Module 10) The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
➽ (Module 11) Adjusting Entries
➽ (Module 12) Vertical Analysis
➽ (Module 13) Preparing a Worksheet
➽ (Module 14) The Income Statement
➽ (Module 15) Financial Statements- Definitions
➽ (Module 16) Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
➽ (Module 17) Accounting Cycle
➽ (Module 18) Financial Year
➽ (Module 19) Spreadsheet Exercise
Method of assessment
- At the end of the Advanced Accounting for Business course learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this Advanced Accounting for Business course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be awarded the “Diploma in Advanced Accounting for Business”.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University students & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
- You must be 16 or over
- You should have a basic understanding of English, Maths and ICT
- You will need a computer or tablet with internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you
With this Advanced Accounting for Business diploma, you are able to fulfill various roles, such as:
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Officer
- Financial Analyst
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is this course aimed at starters ?Answer:
Dear Sir/Ma'am Thank you very much for your query. This is specially designed for below mentioned personnel Business owners Job hunters & School leavers New or Temporary staff College or University students & graduates Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant Accounts manager or Office manager Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How do I start this course that I have paid for as I have not received any infoAnswer:
Dear Dianne Thank you very much for your query. Please check your email spam folder, Yo must have recieved it. If not please contact the service provider. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
i would like to enrolAnswer:
Dear Katie Thank you very much for your query. If you have basic understaning of English, Maths and ICT you can enroll. Hurry up to grab the discount as it ends soon. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.