Add to basket or enquire
Would you like to have enormous earning potential?
70% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
This course bundle from Global Edulink could be the perfect opportunity and has been designed so you can get qualified and achieve the career you want, it’s simple. We have tailor made the course and include everything you will need. Upon completing this course bundle successfully you will have the ability to excel in accounting and will be highly desirable to prospective employers. You are only as good as your CV, so give yourself a huge advantage over your competition.
Why choose this course bundle?
Not only will you be saving money by buying the courses together, the package has been crafted by our expert teachers, so we can assure you it is the perfect stepping stone to a profitable career in accountancy. Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what the course provides…
- The Diploma in Bookkeeping and Payroll Management is designed to teach you the basic to advanced rules of book-keeping and payroll management, which are essential for an accountancy career.
- The Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma looks in-depth at the transactions, processes, and controls used to record typical transactions in a business. In addition, candidates will learn management and financial accounting theories and techniques, including bookkeeping techniques.
- The Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma will enable you to accurately manage your process invoices, sales, supplier’s details, produce financial reports and manage the VAT records using Sage, which is used by over 400,000 businesses.
- The Diploma in Small Business Accounting provides small business owners, bookkeepers, and management with the information they need to create an effective and reliable accounting and bookkeeping system in their businesses.
- The Business Accounting Diploma will provide you with a good understanding of business accounts, essential knowledge if you run a small business, are considering setting one up or need to learn more about company accounts for your current or future role.
Diploma in Bookkeeping And Payroll Management
- Introduction to Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Internal Controls and Control Concepts
- Working With Ledgers
- Correcting Entries
- Sales Tax, Rules and Filing
- Budgeting & Strategic Plan
- Types of Budgets
- Merchandising Income Statement
- Sales and Purchase Discounts
- Petty Cash
- Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
- The Payroll Process
- Payroll Process – Earnings Record
- The Partnership & Corporations
- Accounts Receivable and Bad Debts
- Preparing Interim Statements
- Year End – Inventory
Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping Diploma
Unit 01. Advanced Accounting
Module 01: Type Of Business Ownership
Module 02: Accounting Concepts
Module 03: Accounting Journals And Ledgers
Module 04: Formulas & Equations
Module 05: Financial Statements
Module 06: Analysing Of Financial Statements
Module 07: Inventory Management
Module 08: Accounting For Depreciation
Module 09: Accounting For Compensation, Taxes & Liabilities
Module 10: Closing And Adjusting Entries
Module 11: Corporate Accounts
Unit 02. Financial Accounting
Module 01: Introduction To Accounting
Module 02: What Are Financial Statements In Accounting
Module 03: The Accounting Cycles
Module 04: Preparing Financial Statements
Module 05: Control In Accounting
Module 06: Inventory Management In Accounting
Module 07: Accounts Receivable
Module 08: Operating Cycle In Accounting
Module 09: Asset Management Section 02
Module 10: Liabilities In Accounting
Module 11: Equity In Accounting- Section 2
Module 12: Cash Flow Statement Patterns
Module 13: Analysing Financial Statements In Accounting
Unit 03. Bookkeeping Training Manual
Module 01: Bookkeeping Training Manual
Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll Diploma
- Introduction To Sage 50
- Using Menu Bar And Common Business Terms
- Creating A Sage 50 Company
- The Payroll Set Up
- Making A Backup
- Setting Up Security And Creating Users
- Adding And Deleting Accounts
- Adding General Journal Entries
- Entering Account Budgets
- Using Sales Tax
- Entering Records
- Entering Inventory
- Accounts Receivable – Setting Statement And Invoice
- Accounts Receivable – Quotes
- Accounts Receivable – The Sales Orders
- Accounts Receivable -Credits Memos And The Receive Money
- Accounts Payable – The Purchase Orders
- Accounts Payable -The Payment Window
- Managing Inventory – Making Inventory Adjustments
- Creating Payroll – Adding Employees
- Creating Payroll – Paying Employees
- Account Management – Writing Cheques
- Account Management – Reconciling Bank Accounts
- Job Tracking – Setting Up A Job
- Job Tracking – Making A Purchases For Jobs
- Job Tracking – Invoicing For Job Purchases
- Time And Billing – Entering Activity Items
- Time And Billing – Entering Expense Tickets
- Changing System Settings – Posting Methods
- Changing System Settings – Memorised Transactions
- Reporting – The Cash Manager
- Reporting – Find On Report
- Reporting – Modifying Reports
- The Internal Accounts Review
- Action Items – Events And Alerts
- Options – Changing Global Options
- Assets And Liabilities – Creating Current Assets Account
- Assets And Liabilities – Creating A Fixed Assets Account
- Assets And Liabilities – Liability Accounts
- Using The Index
Diploma In Small Business Accounting
Module 01: Introduction To Accounting
Module 02: Financial Statements
Module 03: Assets And Liabilities
Module 04: Accounting Transactions
Module 05: Inventory And Cost Methods
Module 06: Stakeholders And Equity
Module 07: Managerial Accounting
Module 08: Cost Accounting
Module 09: Costs And Expenses
Module 10: Budgetary Control
Module 11: Analysis And Decision Making
Module 12: Module Book- Accounting For Small Business
Module 13: Bookkeeping Training Manual
Business Accounting Diploma
Bookkeeping And Payroll Management
Module 01: Introduction To Bookkeeping And Payroll
Module 02: Transactions
Module 03: Internal Controls And Control Concepts
Module 04: Working With Ledgers
Module 05: Reconciliation
Module 06: Correcting Entries
Module 07: Sales Tax, Rules And Filing
Module 08: Budgeting & Strategic Plan
Module 09: Types Of Budgets
Module 10: Merchandising Income Statement
Module 11: Sales And Purchase Discounts
Module 12: Petty Cash
Module 13: Cash Controls – The Bank Reconciliation
Module 14: The Payroll Process
Module 15: Payroll Process – Earnings Record
Module 16: The Partnership & Corporations
Module 17: Accounts Receivable And Bad Debts
Module 18: Preparing Interim Statements
As you can see, once qualified, you will be a master of accounting, with all of the essential skills necessary for a fruitful career in finance. This is an excellent path to choose, as accountants are in high demand at the moment and receive frequent promotions once they have 1 or 2 years of experience.
Once qualified you will have huge earning potential and can go into different areas such as financial, management, auditing, and taxes. It’s a diverse sector with many opportunities, you could work for the government, a private institution, a company, and could eventually establish your own firm.
Method of assessment:
At the end of each course included in the package, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. The online multiple choice tests are marked automatically so you will receive your grade instantly.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Accounting Diploma Course Bundle by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Who is this course for?
- This course is suitable for candidates who hope to get certified and obtain a career in accountancy in which they can progress to higher levels.
- Learners must be age 17 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, literacy, numeracy and ICT.
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
is there a time limit on completing the course?
Dear Harsimon, Thank you for your query. Please note that the Accounting Diploma Course Bundle course is an online, self-paced course learners have the access to course materials over a 12 month period so learners can decide on how fast or slow the course should be completed within the 12-month access period. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
will the diploma be recognised by ofqual?
Dear Harsimon, Thank you for your query. Please note that the Accounting Diploma Course Bundle course is a CPD course yielding 16 CPD points upon successful completion. This is a stand-alone qualification which is certified by CPD only. Regards, Student Support TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do i get a certificate after completion, if yes what kind of certificate do i get (awarding body)?
Successful candidates will be awarded the following Diplomas each course separately: Bookkeeping and Payroll Management, Advance Accounting & Bookkeeping, Sage 50 Accounts & Payroll, Small Business Accounting, and Business Accounting.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.