UK Public College
Almost every business or organization has a need for skilled accounting work. This UK Public College’s clerk Certificate gives participants a stepping stone to pursue this career path. The Certificate provides participants with a foundation to perform various accounting tasks. These skills are adaptable for work with accounting firms as well as manufacturing, retail, and numerous other industries. This Accounting Certificate is designed to reflect on employer current and future needs. This course will develop the knowledge and skills required by participants in other to have a successful career in the ever-competitive accounting environment.
We send certificates to students within 24 hours of course completion. Students will be awarded the Accounting Clerk Certificate Level 4. PDF Certificate will cost £15 and hard copy will cost £20. we can post to all over the world.
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This accounting clerk Certificate is designed to focus on core business courses and fundamentals of accounting principles. Participants will be provided the necessary knowledge and skills needed to perform calculation tasks, journal tasks, posting and verifying duties to maintain accounting records, prepare payroll reports and state and tax returns. This accounting clerk Certificate will also introduce participants to the more formal theory of accounting, the assumptions, principles and modifying conventions, conceptual framework of regulated bodies and the main objectives of financial reporting.
At the end of this Certificate course, you will be awarded with a Accounting Clerk, and will also be able to:
- Perform varieties of general accounting support tasks in an accounting department
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
Who is this course for?
- This course is open to both College-going, Graduates and Professionals interested in career advancement in the Accounting industry
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to students with little or no background in accounting will be an advantage for this course.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
This training leads you to become an accountant, accounting assistant, accounting clerk, accounting manager, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, budget analyst, certified internal auditor, and so on. Also, skills in accounting are of great value for progression in higher studies.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.