Add to basket or enquire
Accounting Certification Course Bundle
80% or MORE OFF ON THIS COURSE
Would you like a career with great earning potential and the chance for progression?
Accountancy is an excellent path to choose, as accountants are in high demand at the moment and receive frequent promotions once they have 1 or 2 years of experience. Whether you hope to become an accountant or need to learn to do accounts for your own business, this course bundle is the perfect guide.
This Accounting Certification Course Bundle is a combination of the courses of:
- Accounting Essentials
- Accounting for Business
- Business Accounting
- Small Business Accounting
The aim of this bundle is to provide a complete and advanced education in accounting, whether for a small business, large organisation, or if you hope to work on a freelance basis. Upon successful completion candidates will be fully able to carry out basic accounting tasks, more advanced aspects like managerial accounting and will understand all aspects of accurate bookkeeping practices. Also, you will have the chance to read and interpret the information you will need to help you make better business decisions.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
The main aim of this course is to provide students with a full understanding of the role and responsibilities of an Accountant or Bookkeeper, and the ability to carry out the daily tasks of an Accountant or Bookkeeper to a high standard.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Curriculum : Accounting Certification Course Bundle
01. Basics Accounting and Debits & Credits
- Accounting Basics
- Definition of Accounts, Debits & Credits
02. Guide to Understanding Financial Statements
Accounting for Business
01. Course Introduction
02. Definitions of Accounting
03. Overview of Financial Accounting
04. Learning Managerial Accounting
05. Understanding Income Taxes
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Defining a Business
- Ethics and Accounting Principles
- Accounting Equation & Transactions
- Financial Statements
- The Accounting Equation and Transactions
- Transactions – Journalizing
- Posting Entries and The Trial Balance
- Finding Errors Using Horizontal Analysis
- The Purpose of the Adjusting Process
- Adjusting Entries
- Vertical Analysis
- Preparing a Worksheet
- The Income Statement
- Financial Statements- Definitions
- Temporary vs. Permanent Accounts
- Accounting Cycle
- Financial Year
- Spreadsheet Exercise
Small Business Accounting
01. Introduction to Accounting
02. Financial Statements
03. Assets and Liabilities
04. Inventory and Cost Methods
05. Stakeholders and Equity
06. Managerial Accounting
07. Cost Accounting
08. Costs and Expenses
09. Budgetary Control
10. Analysis and Decision Making
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each course learners will take an online multiple-choice questions assessment test. This online multiple-choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Having completed this course, you will be awarded the Accounting Certification Course Bundle by Global Edulink as well as a summary of the units learnt. This summary will include the specifics of the units you have learnt in the completed course. At the end of this course, you will be able to gain a professional qualification. Potential employers will view you as an asset and will recognize the level of commitment and skills you have displayed while studying this course.
Benefits you will gain:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
This course is suited to those who hope to work as an Accountant or Bookkeeper, whether you have any experience or not.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a good grasp of basic English, literacy, numeracy, and ICT.
This course allows you to achieve the following roles:
- Payroll Administrator
- Account Clark
- Bookkeeping Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Payroll Clerk
- Staff Accountant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.