UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Accounting and Budgeting: Certificate in Budgeting and Financial Reports - CPD Accredited
Budgeting has great importance in accounting firms and to increase the productivity of the organisation they need to develop a proper budgeting plan. Budgeting help organisation on their every stage of production and business enhancement.
Enhance the knowledge and skills of Accounting and Budgeting through UK PD Academy’s Certificate in Accounting and Budgeting. The UK PD Academy has successfully included the Accounting and Budgeting Reports certification program into an online portal and now offers the candidates a golden opportunity to enrol on Budgets and Accounting Training course. The Budgets and Financial Reports training will give you a solid foundation in finance. The goal of this training is to give the participant a basic understanding of budgeting and financial reporting and reports so they can hold relevant discussions and render decisions based on financial data. This training will define key terms like ROI, EBIT, GAAP, and extrapolation. Furthermore, this one-day course will discuss commonly used financial terms, Accounting financial statements, budgets, Accounting forecasting, purchasing decisions, and laws that regulate the handling of financial information. Before we begin, let us get to know more about each other.
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses that are the best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Provide Self-paced Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get rid of the deadline
- Flexible Courses that fit your Demands
- Facility of Experienced Tutors available online 24/7
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
To Understand the Budgets and Financial Reports Training it is necessary to establish the following objectives;
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyze financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
To achieve Budgets and Financial Reports Training Certificate learner must have to achieve Mandatory Modules with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Understand Basic Financial Terms
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing the Financial Statements
- Understanding Budgets
- Budgeting Made Ease
- Advance Forecasting Techniques
- Managing the Budget
- Making Smart Purchasing Decisions
- A Glimpse into the Legal World
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course, these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
Upon successfully passing the Final Assignment(s) / Final Test Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hardcopy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £27
Certificate of Completion (Hardcopy) = £35 + postage charges Local £9, International £14
Who is this course for?
The Certificate in Budgeting and Financial Reports course is purposely designed for the Financial Managers and Finance Interns to develop their understanding with financial statements and Budgeting Process to achieve a high Leadership position in the organisation. Without any prior knowledge in Budgets and Financial Reports, the learners can take this course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Budgets and Financial Reports can take the course. There are no specific dates or deadlines for admission and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Budgets and Financial Reports Training Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Budgets and Financial Reports handling is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.