Add to basket or enquire
Accounting is the most important part of any successful business. Our advanced accounting & bookkeeping diploma covers all the aspects of accounting that a business can have.
This Advance Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma will be the ideal solution and the easiest course you will experience. We will offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. This course is opened to anyone with an interest in the topic and give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training International.
Why should I choose 1Training?
- Free both e-certificate and printed certificate
- Accredited qualification
- Excellent quality video tutorials
- Get Tutor support Monday-Friday
- Get one year's access to the course
- Get support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join our friendly online learning platform
- Our Course is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. So, you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
Learn for less with 1Training discount courses online! You’ll love 1Training’s excellent quality, competitive prices, and first class learner support. With this excellent discount course you can expect professional qualification, which will enable you to enhance your CV in no time, and for less!
What skills am I going to get from this course?
- By enrolling to this course, you’ll experience the simplicity of using our LMS.
- Then you’ll begin by learning to manage business accounts.
- This course is going to help you understand the basic principles of accounting.
- Moreover, you’ll know and understand the basic accounting equation and how to factor in debits and credits.
- On completion of this course, you’ll record revenues and sales invoices.
- In this course, you’ll learn how to do cost and managerial accounting.
- At the end of this course, you’ll be analysing the profitability and efficiency of your business.
Learners will have 365 days access to their chosen course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. If you need to extend your course access duration, it can be done at any time by extending your subscription.
UNIT 01. ADVANCED ACCOUNTING
- Type of Business Ownership
- Accounting Concepts
- Accounting Journals and Ledgers
- Formulas & Equations
- Financial Statements
- Analysing of Financial Statements
- Inventory Management
- Accounting for Depreciation
- Accounting for Compensation, Taxes & Liabilities
- Closing and Adjusting Entries
- Corporate Accounts
UNIT 02. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Introduction to Accounting
- What are Financial Statements in Accounting
- The Accounting Cycles
- Preparing Financial Statements
- Control in Accounting
- Inventory Management in Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Operating Cycle in Accounting
- Asset Management Section 02
- Liabilities in Accounting
- Equity in Accounting- Section 2
- Cash Flow Statement Patterns
- Analysing Financial Statements in Accounting
UNIT 03. BOOKKEEPING TRAINING MANUAL
- Bookkeeping Training Manual
UNIT 04. ADDITIONAL STUDY MATERIALS
- Additional Study Materials- Advance Accounting
How will I be assessed?
- You will have one Quiz and one Assignment.
- You only need to pay £29 for assessment when you submit your assignment.
What Certification am I going to receive?
Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded an Advance Accounting and Bookkeeping Diploma. Anyone eligible for certification will receive a FREE e-certificate (PDF format), and printed certificate.
Who is this course for?
- Business owners
- Job hunters & School leavers
- New or Temporary staff
- College or University students & graduates
- Account assistant, Account clerk or Bookkeeping assistant
- Payroll administrator or Payroll clerk
- Accounts manager or Office manager
- Office clerk, Marketing assistant & Administration Assistant
- Finance controller
You’ll need a computer or tab with an internet connection and it’s better to have a notepad and a pen with you.
- There are different paths in which your career could develop. This Qualification is helpful you to become an Account Assistant, Bookkeeper, Finance Clark, Office Admin, and Office Manager etc. Being able to demonstrate you have a high level of finance and accounting skills will help you stand out to employers.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.