Online Business School
Add to basket or enquire
Do you enjoy helping others? It could be the perfect career. Accountants help their clients all day long, especially ones who work for an accountancy practice. Helping people solve their problems and achieve their business goals is a rewarding way to spend your time.
The Undergraduate Level 4 (Accounting and Finance) and Level 5 (Extended Diploma in Management) are a 240 credit course designed to fast track students to the final year of an associated Undergraduate degree in Finance and Accounting, which can either be completed at a UK university on campus or via distance learning.
This course is fully online and provides access to 20 modules, 10 for each level which consist of up to 40 hours of guided learning along with additional optional learning materials such as; recommended exercises, recommended readings and internet resources as well as self-testing exercises.
Use code 'reed20' for 20% off your course fees.
- Developing Personal Skills
- Effective Communication
- The Business Environment
- The Marketing Mix
- Strategic HRM
- Managing Ethically
- Culture and the Organisation
- Customers and Customer Service
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Financial Management and Control
- The Entrepreneurial Manager
- Organisation Structures
- Practical Accounting Analysis
- Business Planning and Goal Setting
- Politics and Business
- Business Law
- Managing in Today’s World
- Performance Management
- Marketing and Sales Planning
- Quantitative Skills
"The outstanding and excellent student support. Laura was a great student support. And what I like the most about the distance learning experience with OBS was the flexibility to study at any time and at any place." AHMED HESHAM
"My course was perfect for me as it gave me a solid understanding of the financial world, as well as the business management side of things, which I think is a ideal combination of topics. Mike, my tutor and Laura, my student support, where both a very positive aspect that I encountered when studying with OBS. Any time I was unsure on an assignment or needed or queries answered, they both were on the ball and helped me every step of the way." SEAN BATESON
What is included in the cost of my course?
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Zoom sessions
- Dedicated student support
- Access to an online social learning forum
- Assignment marking and feedback
- FREE TOTUM Student Discount card
- FREE laptop*
- FREE access to 7 support hubs
Who is this course for?
The Accounting and Finance course is designed to cover multiple aspects of accounting and finance and therefore allow you to top-up to a BA. If you are already working in accounting and finance, you will have a qualification that builds on your previous experience to demonstrate your commitment to furthering your career.
Entry to level 4
Entry to Level 4 requires a full secondary education, equivalent to completion of A-levels and a minimum age of 18.
Entry to level 5
Requires a student to have completed Level 4 (the first year of a degree) or equivalent, for example HNC.
Studying Accounting & Finance will leave you with a variety of career paths to choose from.
- Chartered accountant- Average salary: £39,529
- Stockbroker- Average salary: £48,692
- Forensic accountant- Average salary: £55,999
- Mortgage advisor- Average salary: £49,739
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.