The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance qualification is designed for learners with relevant experience, and/or qualifications the knowledge and skills they need work in the fields of accounting and finance. For those learners that have prior experience in accounting and finance and who also possess a professional qualification, the pathway through this programme will develop their professional competence. The qualification enables learners to develop knowledge and understanding of accounting and finance within wider organisational contexts in addition to applying technical and specialist skills to a range of contexts within which they operate.
GSBF delivers high-quality and accredited programmes that are current and relevant.
We offer over 20 programmes including finance, accounts, marketing, human resources
and general management that are reflective of the new business landscape.
- Easy Fee payment plan. Pay as low as GBP £240 per month.
- Same Diploma as on-campus students.
- Diploma is recognised worldwide.
- Assessments via assignment submission.
The Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance programmes consists of the following 6
mandatory units that provide a total of 120 credits:
- Investment Analysis (20 Credits)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance (20 Credits)
- Global Finance and Strategy (20 Credits)
- Strategic Financial Management (20 Credits)
- Strategic Audit (20 Credits)
- Corporate Reporting (20 Credits)
Who is this course for?
The Diploma in Accounting and Finance is designed to meet the needs of senior/middle managers and accountants in the running of their businesses, and to facilitate their progression to higher levels within their organisation.
Managers need to be aware of issues, able to analyse their potential outcomes and
consequences, and decide how to react. They do not have to be expert in all areas of
business, but they need to possess a general awareness of what specialist facilities
and services exist, and how they can assist in carrying out that role. The programme
includes contemporary topics with cutting- edge content, reflecting key issues within
the 21st - century business environment as well as the latest developments in
For entry, learner must possess one of the following:
- Possession of an honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification or
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- English requirements: If the learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
Upon successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality
Management qualification learners will be eligible to:
- Masters degree (top-up); or
- Employment in a relevant field
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.