The Accounting and Finance Course for Managers will introduce you to the core aspects of accounting and finance namely financial reporting, management accounting, and financial management. This course covers how to manage finances and raise new finance. It deals with bookkeeping, cost accounting and budgeting, investment and risk, and teaches how to make effective use of accounting data to make good financial decisions. You will learn how to accurately record accounting and financial transactions and how to analyze their effects; it explains how to manage and prepare accurate, professional final accounts, and how to interpret accounting data to control the enterprise and to manage costs, working capital and profits.
Benefits of studying the Accounting and Finance Course for Managers
with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
- Chris Moore – Accounting for Beginners Promo
- Chris Moore – 2. First Transactions
- Chris Moore – 3. T Accounts introduction
- Chris Moore – 4. T-Accounts conclusion
- Chris Moore – 5. Trial Balance
- Chris Moore – 6. Income Statement
- Chris Moore – 7. Balance Sheet
- Chris Moore – 8. Balance Sheet Variations
- Chris Moore – 9. Accounts in practice
- Balance Sheets what are they
- Chris Moore – 11. Balance Sheet Level 2
- Chris Moore – 12. Income Statement Introduction
- Chris Moore – 13. Are they Expenses, or Assets
- Chris Moore – 14. Accounting Jargon
- Chris Moore – 15. Accruals Accounting is Fundamental
- Chris Moore – 16. Trial Balance 3 days ago More
- Chris Moore – 17. Fixed Assets and how it is shown in the Income Statement
- Chris Moore – 18. Stock movements and how this affects the financials
- Chris Moore – 19. Accounts Receivable
- Chris Moore – 20. How to calculate the Return on Capital Employed
- Chris Moore – 21. Transfer Pricing – International Rules
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Accounting and Finance Course for Managers is suitable for anyone who want to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.