Add to basket or enquire
About this Course
Effective Debt Collection Strategies is proactively controlling customer debt and getting paid on time.
In this course I will teach you how to reduce the current debt and how to manage the future overdue customer debt effectively
The strategies include improving office procedures and many downloadable resources such as collection letters.
What you will learn
- You will learn how to proactively control customer debt and get your customer to pay their invoices by due date
- If you have a large unpaid ledger this course will give you strategies on how to reduce that debt
- How to make sure your customer understands your terms of trade to reduce the risk of unpaid invoices
- You will also learn an overdue invoice strategy and there is a phone script for those who have difficulty in knowing what to say to a customer.
This course will cover the following topics
- Introduction to course
- What will you get from this course?
- Why don't customers pay?
Cost of the Ledger
- Cost in labour
- Cost to the business when a sale is written off
- Reduce the Ledger by 50%
Office Procedure Evaluation
- Inefficiencies in office procedures
Policies and Procedures
- Why Policies and Procedures are important to your business
Reduce the current customer debt
- Strategy to reduce the current customer debt
Debt collection activities
- Payment, complaints and reports
- The Overdue Invoice Strategy
- Customer Excuses
- The preparation for the phone call
- The phone call script
- Cash flow problems
Who is this course for?
- Small, Medium & Large Business organizations
- Bookkeepers, accountants, business managers
- I recommend that the learner has basic bookkeeping and business management knowledge to be able to understand the concepts in this course
The average pay for a Financial Controller is $81,146 per year.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.