This unique combination of AAT Level 2 and Practical Sage Training can prepare you for jobs such as Bookkeepers, Sales Ledger Clerk and Purchase Ledger Clerk.
Thanks a lot for choosing our unique Work Experience program with AAT level 2 Diploma in Accounting
AAT Level 2 qualification will prepare you for junior and entry level accounting roles. It delivers a solid foundation in finance administration - covering areas such as double entry bookkeeping to basic costing principles and using accounting software.
You will learn finance, accountancy, business and communications skills. Most students will start with this qualification. AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting consists of following units
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
While studying towards AAT Level 2, you will also get Practical Accountancy Training on real company files under the supervision of Qualified Accountants.
Contents of Practical Accountancy Training using Sage 50 (FREE)
• Setting up companies using cash or standard VAT scheme
• Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
• How double entry is applied in accounting software
• How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
• Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
• Setting up Suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
• Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
• Performing error corrections
• Allocating cash payments and receipts
• Allocating bank payments and receipts
• Performing bank reconciliation
• Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
So join now and gain the QUALIFICATION & WORK EXPERIENCE at the same time to be more employable.
- Accounts administrator
- Accounts assistant
- Accounts payable clerk
- Purchase/sales ledger clerk
- Trainee accounting technician
- Trainee finance assistant
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.