UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
Accounts Assistant Diploma (Level 5)
- Upon successful completion, a learner will get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Accounts Assistant Diploma is one of the best Accounts Assistant Diploma offered by UK Professional Development Academy to provide Knowledge about Accounts Assistant to those who are looking to work in the Accounts Assistant and Account Management Sector.
UKPDA is one of the Leading Online Accounts Assistant Diploma providers in the United Kingdom, Accounts Assistant Diploma include important modules that teach the learner about their need and succession in their professional life.
Accounts Assistant Diploma provides the learner with key information about the application and skills that are demanded in the Accounts Assistant Sector. Accounts Assistant Diploma provides lessons, modules, and quizzes to get access and knowledge on the end provided with Professional Certificate that helps in Career building in professional life. Accounts Assistant Diploma makes learner able to concept of Administrative Office Procedures, Administrative Support Skills, Basic Bookkeeping Skills, Budgets, and Financial Reports, Achieve and Record Management, Assertiveness and Self-Confidence, Executive and Personal Assistants, Critical Thinking, Managing Personal Finances, Risk Assessment and Management.
Course Benefits of Accounts Assistant Diploma (Level 5)
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
Level 5 Diploma in Accounts Assistant is a CPD Diploma. To achieve a Level 5 Personal Development Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 CPD Credits / Points to get a CPD Accredited Diploma.
Modules Outline of Accounts Assistant Diploma (Level 5)
Module 1: Administrative Office Procedures
- Organise a binder
- Develop procedures
- Prepare checklists
- Understand succession planning
- Collect the correct tools
Module 2: Administrative Support Skills
- Getting Organised
- Manage their time more effectively
- Prioritise their time so they can get it all done.
- Complete Special Tasks
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Empowering Yourself
- Deal better with their managers
- Taking Care of Yourself is a priority
Module 3: Basic Bookkeeping Skills
- Understand basic accounting terminology.
- Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
- Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
- Utilise the balance sheet.
- Identify different types of financial statements.
- Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
- Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Module 4: Budgets and Financial Reports
- Identify financial terminology
- Understand financial statements
- Identify how to analyse financial statements
- Understand budgets
- How to make budgeting easy
- Understand advanced forecasting techniques
- Understand how to manage the budget
- Identify How to make smart purchasing decisions
- Identify the legal aspects of finances
Module 5: Achieve and Record Management
- Define records and archives
- Analyse records in context
- Classify records
- Understand different systems
- Maintain and convert records
Module 6: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behaviour
- Utilise methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
- Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
- Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
Module 7: Executive and Personal Assistants
- Adapt to the needs and styles of management
- Communicate through written, verbal, and nonverbal methods
- Improve time management skills
- Manage meetings effectively
- Act as a gatekeeper
- Use the tools of the trade effectively
Module 8: Critical Thinking
- Understand the components of critical thinking
- Utilise non-linear thinking
- Use logical thinking
- Recognise what it means to be a critical thinker
- Evaluate information using critical thinking skills
- Identify the benefits of critical thinking
- Revise perspective, when necessary
- Comprehend problem-solving abilities
Module 9: Managing Personal Finances
- Understand your personal expenses
- Know the benefits of making a budget
- Set financial goals
- Develop good spending habits
- Learn how to pay off debt
- Learn how to effectively make a budget
Module 10: Risk Assessment and Management
- Identify hazards and risks
- Update control measures
- Grasp the fundamentals of accident reports
- Identify risk management techniques
- Outline a disaster recovery plan
- Communicate to the organisation
Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, the learner will get access to the UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of the Training Manual.
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at the first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
The minimum time period to complete this Diploma is between 1 Week - 4 Weeks. But it is a self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
CPD Accredited Diploma:
Upon successfully passing the Course, a learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Diploma either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
CPD Accredited Diploma (PDF format) = £42
CPD Accredited Diploma (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges, local £9 & International 14
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Accounts Assistant the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Accounts Assistant can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Accounts Assistant Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Accounts Assistant is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.