Add to basket or enquire
Follow your dreams by enrolling on the Accountancy course today and develop the experience, skills and knowledge you need to enhance your professional development. The accountancy course will help you arm yourself with the qualities you need to work towards your dream job.
Study the Accountancy training course online with Janets through our online learning platform and take the first steps towards a successful long-term career. The Accountancy course will allow you to enhance your CV, impress potential employers, and stand out from the crowd.
This Accountancy course consists of a number of easy to digest, in-depth modules, designed to provide you with a detailed, expert level of knowledge. Study the Accountancy course through a mixture of instructional video lessons and online study materials.
Receive online tutor support as you study the Accountancy course, to ensure you are supported every step of the way. Get a free e-certificate as proof of your Accountancy course completion.
Janets is one of the top online training course providers in the UK, and we want to make education accessible to everyone! Learn the essential skills you need to succeed and build a better future for yourself with the Accountancy course. The Accountancy course is designed by industry experts and is tailored to help you learn new skills with ease.
The Accountancy course is incredibly great value and allows you to study at your own pace. With full course access for one year, you can complete the Accountancy course when it suits you. Access the Accountancy course modules from any internet-enabled device, including computers, tablets, and smartphones.
The Accountancy course is designed to increase your employability and equip you with everything you need to be a success. Enrol on the Accountancy course now and start learning instantly!
What You Get Out Of Studying Accountancy With Janets:
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Accountancy training
- Full one-year access to Accountancy Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Accountancy training
- No hidden fees with the Accountancy training
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Accountancy training
- Study the Accountancy training at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Accountancy
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Accountancy training
- Study the Accountancy training in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Accountancy training
The Accountancy training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Accountancy course content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Accountancy course has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
Accountancy Course Curriculum:
Accountancy Module : 01
- Accountancy - Accounting for Beginners Promo
- Accountancy - Introduction
- Accountancy - First Transactions
- Accountancy - T Accounts introduction
- Accountancy - T-Accounts conclusion
- Accountancy - Trial Balance
- Accountancy - Income Statement
- Accountancy - Balance Sheet
Accountancy Module : 02
- Accountancy - Balance Sheet Variations
- Accountancy - Accounts in practise
- Accountancy - Balance Sheets what are they
- Accountancy - Balance Sheet Level 2
- Accountancy - Income Statement Introduction
- Accountancy - Are they Expenses, or Assets
- Accountancy - Accounting Jargon
Accountancy Module : 03
- Accountancy - Accruals Accounting is Fundemental
- Accountancy - Trial Balance 3 days ago More
- Accountancy - Fixed Assets and how it is shown in the Income Statement
- Accountancy - Stock movements and how this affects the financials
- Accountancy - Accounts Receivable
- Accountancy - How to calculate the Return on Capital Employed
- Accountancy - Transfer Pricing – International Rules
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Accountancy course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Accountancy course. After successfully passing the Accountancy course exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Accountancy expertise.
All students who successfully complete the Accountancy course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Accounting course certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Accountancy course is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Accountancy course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV.
The Accountancy course is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Accountancy course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Accountancy course is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Accountancy course and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Enkelejda Murataj asked:
Do we have to do any exam before we get the certificate?
Hi Enkelejda, Good morning. Yes, there will be two exams at the end of the course. A mock and a final exam. The mock exam is there to prepare yourself for the final exam. You can take the mock exam three times prior to the final exam, which will definitely prepare yourself well for the final. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
What's the assessment method of this accounting course?
Hi Johnny, Thank you for contacting us. There will be two exams after completing the 'Accounting' course. A mock and a final exam. Both will be in MCQ based. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
How could I enroll?
Hi Gilbert, Good morning. Open the course information page and click on the 'Add to basket' button and then click on the 'Review basket and checkout' button to purchase the course. Stay Safe.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.