This is an Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in Accountancy and you will get Endorsed Certificate Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation.
Professional studies in Accountancy is of the great importance for the candidates who are seeking to develop the new skills for account management. Learn the Professional Accountancy with Inspire London College. ILC presents an inclusive diploma course in Accountancy and provides a detailed introduction to the Accountancy discipline.
The Accountancy Course enlightens the role performed by the accountants in modern businesses and how different financial reports can be prepared and analysed to understand the financial situation of a firm. The concept of financial management will be taught during the course and different budgeting techniques will be the part of course. In addition to this, the course will also elaborate that how investments can boost the business and how different investments are evaluated by using different techniques of accounting.
Online accounting and finance course will enable the students to learn the new techniques of accounting and finance and develop the new skills of numeracy and management to handle the financial issues of an organization. Accounting and Finance course will facilitate the learners to measure, plan and monitor the different financial operations of an organization.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Accounting and Finance Diploma Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation
This Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organisations
- Prepare and analyse different type of financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow statement etc.
- Understand the role of ratio analysis in financial accounting
- Prepare and budget and understand its types
- Tools and techniques of budgets and budgetary control
- Functions of financial accounting and its scope in the modern business environment
- Understand the investment process and preparation of investment appraisals
Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is 60 credits qualification. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve a minimum 6 units with 60 Credits, 4 Mandatory Units and 2 Units from optional units.
- Introduction to Accounting and Finance
- Roles and Responsibilities of Accountants in Modern Organisations
- Understanding Financial Reports
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Budgeting and its Types
- Scope and Functions of Financial Management
- Understanding Investment Appraisal
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from ** an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation ** or from ILC (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
This Accountancy or Accounting and Finance Course is idyllic for those learners who are seeking to track a career in Accounting and Finance or want to improve their accounting and financial skills to retain at job position.
The learners who are willing to get a higher degree in Accounting and Finance are provided with the opportunity of learning the basic of accounting with this course.
Students seeking to enrol for Accountancy course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
- Good understanding of ICT
Specific job roles that are offered by the organisations are financial adviser, financial accountant, accounts manager, and bookkeeping manager etc. Additionally, the learner with enough knowledge, skills and certification in this course can start his own business of accountancy or can work as a private consultant.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.