Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Accountancy Basic Single Unit Diploma
Accountancy is one of the most worthwhile disciplines that provide the learners with many opportunities for their Accountancy development. By definition and nature, the accountancy is a process of recording, examining and evaluating the business transitions and communicates that information to decision makers for strategic planning. The aim of Accountancy unit is to provide the learners with a foundation for their continuing professional development and through this course, they will be able to understand the basic knowledge about the Accountancy and will be able to develop the necessary skills required in modern accounting systems. In addition to this, the unit also includes the topics such as the control of business transactions through accounting, a different type of accounting systems and information provided by the financial accounting system.
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
Accountancy Basics - course Assessment
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Accountancy Basics - course Certification
Upon successful completion of the course, a learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £105
Who is this course for?
This Accountancy unit course is useful for the new learners and for professionals who are recently recruited in a different type of organisations.
In addition to this Accountancy unit course is also helpful for the self-employed people to manage their own transactions and understand the role of accounting. Employees working in banks and financial organisations can also take this course to understand the role of accounting in modern businesses.
Students seeking to enrol for this Accountancy Basics course course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the Accountancy Basics course, you will be able to grip yourself with basic knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.