Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle deal with 205 CPD points for just £119 and instantly save £1580!
This Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle includes 1 best selling Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed course with 5 additional CPD-accredited course, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this Accountancy: Tax Accounting and get certified from Quality Licence Scheme.
This Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle package includes:
- Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed Tax Accounting with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional CPD courses —
- Finance and Accounting Level 1 & 2
- Sage 50 Payroll for Beginners
- Bookkeeping & Accounting
- Time Management Diploma
- Microsoft Excel & Accounting Training
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Accountancy: Tax Accounting. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Accountancy: Tax Accounting.
This premium online course titled Accountancy: Tax Accounting ensures your professional development with Quality Licence Scheme & CPD accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle From One Education:
- Receive an Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle
- 5 additional CPD courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle content for a full year
- Complete the Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Quality Licence Scheme -endorsed Tax Accounting:
Module 01: Tax System and Administration in the UK
- What is Tax?
- Origin & History of Taxation
- The Economic Function of Taxation
- The Social Justice Purpose of Taxation
- Different Types of Taxes
- Principal Sources of Revenue Law and Practice
- HMRC and Its Function
- Tax Avoidance and Tax Evasion
Module 02: Tax on Individuals
- Individual Taxes in the United Kingdom
- Personal income tax rates
- The remittance basis of taxation
- Taxation of children
- Your Rights and Obligations as an Employee and as a Self-Employed Individual
Module 03: National Insurance
- National Insurance Classes
- The Amount of National Insurance Payment
- Importance of National Insurance
- Tax Codes, Rates and Allowances
- Topics moved to the next module
Module 04: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Who must Send a Tax Return
- Registering and Sending a Return
- Changing a Tax Return
- Returns for Someone Who has Died
Module 05: Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Overview of Income Tax
- The Taxable Income Statement
- Personal Allowances
- Computation of Income Tax Liability
- Computation of Income Tax Payable
Module 06: Payee, Payroll and Wages
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) System
- Use of Tax Codes to Deduct Tax Under PAYE
- Emergency Tax Codes
- Notice of Coding
Module 07: Value Added Tax
- Accounting for VAT
- Schemes for Small Businesses
- Import and Exports
- VAT Penalties
Module 08: Corporation Tax
- Introduction to Corporation Tax
- The Statement of Taxable Total Profits
- The Corporation Tax Liability
- Self-Assessment for Companies
Module 09: Double Entry Accounting
- Basic Terminology
- Debits and Credits
- Double-Entry System
- The Fundamental Accounting Equation and Its Role in Accounting
Module 10: Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Statement of Owner’s Equity
Module 11: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Working Hours
- What to Expect
How is the Tax Accounting bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the Tax Accounting bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that, learners residing outside the UK has to pay a £10 postage charge.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Tax Accounting bundle, you will also qualify for a CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
The Accountancy: Tax Accounting training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Accountancy: Tax Accounting also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study Accountancy: Tax Accounting today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve been waiting for a long time. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our Accountancy: Tax Accounting bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.