Accountancy Diploma. Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.
There are essentially just three things you need to build a successful career in Accountancy. A flair for numbers, a meticulous eye for detail and the right educational background. Accountancy supports industries to measure, monitor and design their processes. If you’ve already nailed the first two, we’re standing by to set you up with the third! Oxford Home Study Centre is proud to offer this exclusive Level 4 Accountancy Diploma, packed with all the core theory and industry insights you’ll need to become a successful accountant! Study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited Accountancy Diploma!
Comprehensive Accountancy - Diploma units take students from the basic accountancy fundamentals to the various accounting concepts used by the accountants for keeping records of the capital expenditure of a company. From understanding debits and credits and using simple T-accounts to closing out the accounts at the end of an accounting period, producing the statement of retained earnings and balance sheet, you will learn how each step is completed.
ACCOUNTANCY - DIPLOMA
Accountancy - Learning Outcomes
On Accountancy Diploma completion the learner should be able to;
- Understand core duties and responsibilities of an accountant
- Explore the roles, advantages and limitations of contemporary corporate accounting.
- Identify and describe the three basic forms of business organizations;
- Discuss four main types of financial statements;
- Understand how to organize and record financial transactions;
- Outline the steps in the accounting cycle;
- Understand how to work with t-accounts and journals;
Explain how to close out a set of accounts using a worksheet;
- Describe how to prepare a classified balance sheet;
- Understand what are sales variances, overhead variances, labour variances and cost variances
- Explain how to determine optimal cash balance.
Accountancy - Course Syllabus:
This Accountancy Diploma consists of following modules:
Accountancy Module 1 – Accounting Basics
Accountancy Module 2 – Accountant's Roles and Responsibilities
Accountancy Module 3 – Accounting Concepts and Principles
Accountancy Module 4 – Subsidiary Books of Accounts
Accountancy Module 5 – How to Prepare a Profit and Loss (Income) Statement
Accountancy Module 6 – What is Balance Sheet?
Accountancy Module 7 – Statement of Cash Flows
Accountancy Module 8 – What is Budgeting and Why is it Important?
Accountancy Module 9 – Importance of Ratio Analysis
Accountancy Module 10 – How to Calculate and Analyze Variances
Accountancy - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
Accountancy - Course Material
All Accountancy Diploma materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
Accountancy - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a Accountancy - Diploma course with Oxford Home Study College you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
ACCOUNTANCY - DIPLOMA
- Candidates interested to start a career in accountancy
- Business owners seeking to look after their own accounts
- Existing accountancy workers in seeking for higher positions or promotion
- Accountancy workers with no formal qualifications
- Anyone wishing to boost their career prospects.
There is no particular entry requirement for Accountancy - Diploma. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £95 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
After Completing Accountancy - Diploma, Opportunities for employment may include working as an:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable & Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Audit Trainee
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator / Supervisor
- Tax Assistant / Accountant.
- Accounting Clerk
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.