Clear Price Training
Add to basket or enquire
The Level 6 Diploma in Professional Accountancy (RQF) is a recognised qualification which is designed for those working or wishing to work as accountants within a financial setting. Learners who successfully complete this qualification will gain a further knowledge on the principles, practice, and management of accounting. Learners will also carry out research into taxation and business law, whilst considering their impact on their role as a fully qualified accountant.
The qualification will be assessed through a combination of written essays, a portfolio of evidence and observation of competence. All units, assignments and learning materials for the course can be accessed through our online learning platform. Students have 12 months access to the online learning platform where they may study entirely at their own pace.
Learners on the course will cover the following:
- Principles of accounting
- Principles of business finance
- Management accounting and finance
- Management accounting
- Financial reporting processes
- Principles and techniques of financial management
- Auditing principles and practice
- Principles and practice of business law
- Principles of taxation
• Efficient marking response – Submissions of work aim to be marked within 3-5 days, to ensure that you progress through your course with regular feedback.
• Tutor support – You will receive tutor support throughout the duration of your course. Our support team are available from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm via email and telephone.
• Learning resources – All courses have a variety of learning materials, ranging from PowerPoint presentations, to key term videos. These resources are accessible on our learning platform 24/7.
• Course units – Access to all units and assignments are available immediately. They are also included within the price and can be accessed at any point during the 12 months access to the learning platform.
Who is this course for?
The Level 6 Diploma in Professional Accountancy (RQF) is aimed at learners who are looking to expand their skills, knowledge and understanding of working in the financial sector. Learners could be a manager, supervisor or a staff member who want to enhance their accounting capabilities and financially benefit their organisation.
- An honours degree, preferably in a Business-related subject, from a recognised UK Higher Education institution or professional qualification or equivalent from a recognised overseas institution and be fluent in written and spoken English. Evidence needs to be provided where learners have studied in a University where English is not the official language.
Learners who do not hold a first degree may be accepted if they have:
- Completed Year 1 and Year 2 of a UK honours degree, or
- Have minimum of two years work experience in a role with management responsibility.
Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as: Masters level courses in accounting related areas as well as professional qualifications studied alongside working, such as Accountancy professional body qualifications like ACCA, ICAEW and CIMA.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.