Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Want to learn Accountancy?
Get and Endorsed Accountancy Diploma with the name of ' Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance ' from awarding organisation.
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is a professional Quality Accountancy skills course offered by Inspire London College with the Endorsement of TQUK one of the leading Awarding Body in the UK.
Be an Qualified accountancy professional with Inspire London College’s Accountancy Diploma level 4.
The success of every business highly depends on the Accountancy of an organisation because for the management of accounts and finance the professional accounts are in great demand.
By considering the high demand from the employers for professional accountants the Inspire London College has designed this online diploma in accountancy and finance which will provide the learners a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts of accountancy.
Importance of Accountancy in modern firms is also highlighted and varying roles of accountants are also discussed in this Accountancy course.
In both the private and public sectors, true accountancy is one of the most important priorities. Regardless of the size, type or nature of the company, accounts and finances must be managed without problems. Even if the business is a non-profit making organisation, accountants and financial management are essential. Just as standard accountancy can contribute directly to strong financial performance, poor accountancy can also make large organisations fail. That is why those who develop advanced accountancy services and skills are measured by employers and business owners as an invaluable asset worldwide.
This Accountancy course explores the accountancy standards and principles of accountancy used in modern accountancy. Different accountancy techniques such as variance analysis, ratio analysis, ROI, Payback Period are also included in the accountancy course that will facilitate the learners to understand financial Accounts situation of a firm and will provide them a specific result for an investment appraisal.
With Accountancy course, the learners can improve their competencies and can develop new skills for the financial management of an organisation. After Completion of the Accountancy Level 4 Diploma course, the learners will be able to pursue a promising career in the field of accountancy for any type of business.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. After enrolling for this Accountancy course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) /Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available /Moodle.
Accountancy - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Accountancy - Accountancy Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Accountancy - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- Accountancy - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Accountancy - Upon successful completion of Accountancy Level 4 Diploma course, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate*
Accountancy - Learning Objectives
Accountancy Course provides the knowledge that will enable you to:
- Accountancy - Understand the basic concepts of Accounting and Finance
- Accountancy - Identify the roles and responsibilities performed by accountants in modern organisations
- Accountancy - Develop a clear understanding to profit and loss statement to enhance effectiveness.
- Accountancy - Understand the role of journals and subsidiary books in the organisation and able to consider their advantages and limitations.
- Accountancy - Prepare and analyse different type of accounting standards and their use in financial reports.
- Accountancy - Understand the role of ratio analysis in financial accountancy.
- Accountancy - Understand investment and their benefits with the identification of different investment techniques.
- Accountancy - Tools and techniques of budgets and budgetary control.
- Accountancy - Functions of financial accounting and its scope in a modern business environment
Accountancy - Course Outline
Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance is 90 credits Endorsed Certificate. To achieve a Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Finance learner must have to achieve a minimum of 9 units with 90 Credits.
- Accountancy - Basic Understanding of Accounting
- Accountancy - Accountant role and responsibilities
- Accountancy - Understanding to Profit and Loss Accounts
- Accountancy - Limitation and Advantages of Journals and Subsidiary Book
- Accountancy - Basic Understanding to Financial Reports
- Accountancy - Basics of Business Budgeting
- Accountancy - Importance of Working Capital
- Accountancy - Understanding to Ratio Analysis
- Accountancy - Identification of Investment techniques
Accountancy - Assessment
After studying the this Accountancy course material, Learner will have to attempt the Final Assignment(s).
The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by Inspire London college’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Accountancy - Certification
Upon successfully completion of this Accountancy course learner needs to pay for an *Endorsed Certificate* from TQUK or from Inspire London college (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (PDF format only) = £40
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London college (Hard copy) = £50 + postage charges £15
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £99 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Accountancy Diploma level 4 - course is beneficial for the candidates who are seeking to establish a foundation in the field of accountancy or already employed workers in accountancy seeking promotion.
Students seeking to enrol for this Accountancy Diploma level 4 course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
On successful completion of this Accountancy course, the candidates can avail various job roles such as;
- Accounts Manager
- Accounting Clerk
- Financial Adviser
- Payroll Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.