ACCOUNTANCY - CERTIFICATE
**Accountancy** - Level 3 Certificate****Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body**.If you’ve got the drive, determination and commitment it takes to succeed as an accountant, you’re already halfway there! Study for a Level 3 Accountancy Certificate with STS and begin writing your success story right now! Accountancy is an incredibly rewarding and dynamic profession with limitless room for career development and enhancement. This Accountancy Certificate is an ideal starting point for anyone wishing to start a career in accountancy. The Accountancy - Certificate is also useful for the people looking to start their own business. If ready to take charge of your future prospects starting today, study in your own time and at your own pace for this exclusive Level 3 Accountancy Certificate!
ACCOUNTANCY - CERTIFICATE
Accountancy Certificate - Learning Outcomes
On completion of Accountancy Certificate the learner should be able to;
- Understand core duties and responsibilities of an accountant
- Explore the roles, advantages and limitations of contemporary corporate accounting.
- Identify and describe the three basic forms of business organizations;
- Discuss four main types of financial statements;
- understand how to organize and record financial transactions;
- Outline the steps in the accounting cycle;
- Understand how to work with t-accounts and journals;
- Explain how to close out a set of accounts using a worksheet;
- Describe how to prepare a classified balance sheet;
Accountancy Certificate - Course Syllabus
This Accountancy - Certificate consists of the following units:
Accountancy Unit 1 - An Introduction to Accounting
Accountancy Unit 2 - Role of the Management Accountant
Accountancy Unit 3 - Balance Sheet - Basics
Accountancy Unit 4 - Profit And Loss Statement
Accountancy Unit 5 - What is Cash Flow Statements?
Accountancy Unit 6 - Budgeting Basics
Accountancy Certificate - Course Benefits:
- Full Tutor Support
- Self paced, no fixed schedules
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- 24/7 Access to the LMS ( Learning Management System )
- Easy to understand quality e-learning study materials
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
Accountancy Certificate - Course Material
All course materials are included in the course price. All your study material will be available on our learning management system for which you will get access once you are enrolled. The material can be downloaded and printed as well.
Our distance learning course materials are specially written for home study and contain a wealth of knowledge in easy to understand language. We use variety of media to help you learn. Your course may use any of the following different media which you can use from home or where ever you choose to study:
- Online course materials
- Question papers
- Additional Supporting Material
- Useful Links
Accountancy Certificate - Course assessment
You will be continually assessed throughout the course. Your assignment will be marked by your tutor and independently moderated. The feedback on your assignment will then be sent to you. On receipt of this, you may wish to contact your tutor to discuss the feedback.
When you enrol on a Accountancy Certificate course with Staff Training Solutions you are allocated your personal tutor. Tutor’s help and support will be available throughout your studies with the college. He/she will assess your work and will provide you with regular feedback on your progress.
Who is this course for?
ACCOUNTANCY - CERTIFICATE
- Candidates interested to start a career in accountancy
- Business owners seeking to look after their own accounts
- Existing accountancy workers in seeking for higher positions or promotion
- Accountancy workers with no formal qualifications
- Anyone wishing to boost their career prospects.
There is no particular entry requirement for Accountancy Certificate. We do not ask for any previous qualification or experience. Students of all age and academic background can enrol on this course.
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
After Completing Accountancy - Certificate, Opportunities for employment may include working as an:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable & Expenses Supervisor
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Audit Trainee
- Finance Assistant
- Payroll Administrator / Supervisor
- Tax Assistant / Accountant.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.